Fitness suggestions/tips? especially those of you into the fitness scene?

i am not unhappy with my body, but i have increased my interest in fitness fairly recently. I would love some objective opinions about improvements i could work on at the gym! sure beats paying a personal trainer 50 dollars an hour! thanks guys!

Most Helpful Girl

• What kind of change do you want to see?

What Guys Said 1

• girl, if thats you in your pic, you don't need any tips! compare yourself to jokes that post here and it's a laugher. But if you wanna step it up and add muscle, that would be even hotter. What do you currently in the gym?

• well thanks and yeah i would like some added definition i mostly do light weights, yoga, cardio...

• a muscular version of you would be a 10. and i don't give high scores like these other posters on here. like really defined arms and legs and a 6 pack, and you would be spectacular, you already have such a head start. would love to see a face pic! :)

What Girls Said 2

• Looking at your pic, your body fat is normal and you seem to have muscle, especially in arms and shoulders. So If you want to tone-up, I would do low intensity cardo to burn fat and do weights to build muscle mass. Don't take too low weights if you want result. (use the 50-60 % rule of highest weight you can lift for that exercise)

• You could try getting some tips from watching Fitnessblender videos.

www.youtube.com/watch