Girls: do I look attractive?

I was wondering if any of you girls find me attractive, looking at my profile pic. Just a FYI I am indeed blind in my right eye so that's why my eye looks like that (kinda cool with the silver colour eh?)

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're a confident man, eventually a girl will love you. Trust me man.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• "kinda cool with the silver colour eh?" <----- dude you sound really a confident one, by the way you act humorous about your blindness... i salute you basically!

you should be an example to those guys who feel insecure about stupid things like a few inches below the average height ;-)

1|2
    0|0
    • Dude thanks! Really appreciate the kind words of encouragement!

• You look better with an eye patches. Maybe grow out your hair or get a badass hat.

Right now you don't look so good with that eye and the head.

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha I used to wear one in school, I was a badass but I guess I stopped in like grade 5, and yeah I have a badass hat that I can wear lol

• no offense, but do you have Down syndrome?

0|0
    6|6
    • How do you expect him, or anyone for that matter, to not take offense to that?

• No I do not, what makes you think that? And yeah @Xelebrum is right that was offensive, you don't just flat out ask that man c'mon.

What Girls Said 4

• Eee you seem like such a happy person. :)

0|1
    1|0
    • Thank you!

• Show All
    • Thank you! Like honestly I'm really happy right now because of that comment you just made! :')

• @Asker You are welcome... :)

• I don't think you're physically attractive.

0|1
    1|0
  • I would say your not my type

0|0
    1|1
  • I wouldn't say so but I don't think of younger males that way. You're not hideous, though, so you shouldn't worry about it.

0|0
    0|0