Is 5'6/5'7 tall for a girl?

I feel like its tall cause most people i know are shorter than that but what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• No. That's like average height I think. Not tall at all.

• Average height where i live is 5'4 for girls. Most people here think 5'6 or 5'7 is tall so thats strange.

• Well then it's a bit above average but it's still not tall. Tall to me is like 5'10" and above.

• Tall to me is anything above average. In my country we consider that tall. Just because you are 6'1 doesn't mean someone who is 5'7 isn't tall.

What Guys Said 20

• 5'7"? Woah! It is the height of my dream girl.
    i0.kym-cdn.com/.../337.gif
    No, don't worry, it's perfect!

• In the past I think 5' 6"/5' 7" would definitely have been considered tall for a girl. But not so much anymore. It's certainly not short, but 5' 10" is now what I would consider tall for a girl.

• 5'7 is pretty tall

• It's taller than average (which is 5'4") but no girl I know who's 5'6" or 5'7" could be described as tall

• funny every girl here who is 5'6 or 5'7 is described as tall. Thats the first thing they notice/say about me.

• Interesting. Well maybe there are lots of tall people around where I live.
      You know how tall guys look all gangly and awkward sometimes? Well girls don't look like that until they're like 5'10" at least. My crush is 5'6" and she still looks like she could be described as petite...

• yea i think it depends where you live. Most people here are 5'3 or 5'4.

• just "average to tall" basically

• It's on the taller end of average, but it's a great height for a girl to me.

• i prefer a girl that tall or even taller because I'm 6'2-6'3 and i hate having to bend over to kiss her.

• Im 6'4" so i dnt believe ur tall at all i think thats a nice height for women my wife is 5 8 and its nice

• Only if you think I am short because I am also 5'7".

• Yes, 5'7" is relatively tall for a girl. It's a good height to be :-)

• No, that perfect height actually! Im on the shorter side myself @ 5'8 and im a guy, and I know a lot of guys who perfer that height who are closer to 6 foot. Dont stress about it better 5'6 then 6'5 right?

• No not really

• I'd say you're slightly above average height.

• I've seen them at 6'4" and had no problem. I prefer a lady be taller than me. And yes, 5'7-6'4 is tall.

• 5'7 is heading on the tall side, but not really.

• I'm 5-8 your fine

• My ex was like 5'7" and most considered her tall but I think it's a great height for a girl. :)

• You're god.

• good* not god lol

• you can be my god :D

• i'll worship dat body ;)

• I love long girls, and your height is not that tall. It's good height, to be exact can you tell me your height in centimeters. It's suppose it's like 173cms approx.
    If you are long then you can beat every girl in your competition with waxed sexy muscular legs. They is nothing hot then those legs.

• 5'6 is 168 cm.

• It's not tall, tall is like +175 I myself am 172 trying to hit 180

• @ShaeNielson thanks for info

• No, it's not.

• really? in my country its above average.

• It's just right for me.

What Girls Said 19

• From a 5'9" girl, nope. It's a great height.

• I'd say it's tallish. Though I'm 5'6.5 and regularly get described as tall. I also regularly get asked to reach things because of it.

• Nh, average. I'm 5'7 too, but a lot of friends mine are taller, but maybe that's because my country has tall people.

• No... it's a normal height for a girl.

• I feel the same way, I'm 5'8.

• I don't think so. I'm 5'6" and I don't consider myself tall.

• I'm that same height and it's just slightly above average but not very tall.

• That is above average tall is hitting 6ft to me

• It's above average.

• yea thats what i thought. 5'6 or 5'7 isn't average where im from.

• It's a bit above average in the US

• That's the average height for a girl, I guess.

• I'm 5'6 and constantly feel really small because majority of the people in my area are giants. lol I love it when there are shorter people around after having to deal with that all the time.

• I'm 5'6, it's pretty average, girl

• I'm 5'8 so no. your ight

• I'm 5'6 , and I think that's the average height, although Im taller than most people.

• That is technically the average height where I am but I am just short haha

• Noooooopeee

• No, it's not.

• It is average where i live