Would you date me?

I don't know why but I've been really self concious lately. I haven't had a boyfriend since I graduated from high school last year and I'm starting to think there is something wrong with me. I'm not stuck up, slutty or annoying. I dress normally too. Please help, thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• O my god I am from norway I Just tell you you are a lady how can get the man you want and he Will never do annything Else the what you say. God you realy beutyful. In norway beutyful lades like you find a man and he wil be your slave for ever to. If annonse say you not beutyful ever you Will know you is a prinsess in norway and the not.

What Guys Said 28

• Okay I like you, join the waiting line.
    wp.auburn.edu/.../rushpic1.jpg

• would I date you? well it doesn't take me much to start dating a girl because for me dating is getting to know her better so I would probably date you sure.

• to be honest I was struggling with the same thing... & during that time I got so desperate trying to date girls & I felt like I was having no luck & then a wise man explained to me that "sometimes it seems like God is making it difficult for us when we're trying to date people, & we will feel like we're missing out on all these great people but at the end you realize that you weren't missing out on anything...

it was just that he was saving you for the right person, someone even better."

• I think the real question isn't would I date you but would you want to date me and I'd think probably more than likely not. But there isn't anything wrong with your looks and if Isaac Newton would have gotten this age thing right I would date you sure. No problem in that department.

• Look, you're very pretty. I'd give you an 8/10 for looks alone.

But with no idea of what your personality is like I'd have to say I wouldn't date you. Its not really enough to say you're not stuck up, slutty or annoying. You have to show your good traits.

• your hair aren't visible basically

• Ignore the fact that I'm old... lol. But absolutely, you're attractive so your looks are not a problem. We all go through those dry spells when it comes to dating. This will pass and you'll be fighting them off in no time.

• Yes your very cute you should have a bf what's wrong with them guys?

• You are very pretty, just way to young for me. It will happen, don't rush anything. Let nature take it's course. Maybe life is telling you don't need any distractions right now. Focus on school or career

• u're just curious to know how many guys fall for it. right?

• Just by looks? Well I certainly would meet you and talk to you first and find out who you are. Then I would consider whether I would continue to date you.

• Doubtful simply on the notion as you dont come off as nerdy to me and for me the girl im dating must be nerdy

• Yeah I'd date u

• Well i dont know your personality but body wise you're quite nice, very dateable, pretty

• Here, boost your ego a little: I would date you. But i'd rather to be 'just friends'. You know what i mean lol.

• Yeah I'd date :) filler

• You are pretty so yes, but I would need to know your more personally so I can see if I like your personality.

• so, when will you pick the winner, who actually gets to date you?

just kidding - you look fine!

• If only I was your age

• I would date you and give it a try for the best. You look beautiful too

• if you had nice boobs sure

• Well would just have to get to know you and then we would go from there.

• Sorry
    I don't
    Because without knowing your heart completely I can't

• I would fuck you

• i would but most likely you wouldn't like me :(

• i would probably date you but at first i have to know you!

• Couldn't tell you, because fortunately I've grown out of my "15 year old boy" phase and it takes more than a pretty face for me to even begin thinking about sealing the deal. I've put up with too many annoying girls with a pretty face that your looks don't fool me anymore.

It's only a year though, why the big worry? Don't take this is a jab, but I think you're still used to the environment of high school where you're constantly around tons of other people 5 days a week. So when you are single, you don't stay that way for long. "Long" to a high schooler is measured in months. A year isn't a very big deal because after high school, you have college (if you go) but it's not quite the same. It's similar enough so you'll always be around people and have chances to meet new people. But you have to put in more of an effort rather than just showing up at school, ya know?

• if u looking for an honest answer try to hide your joker card next time any ways you are cute

What Girls Said 6