What do you think of me?

I'm 4'11 am I too short for guys 6ft or taller am I too short
do I sound attractive I'm 4'11 Chinese long straight hair athletic strong gymnast I'm thin I have slightly defined abs strong calls and very muscular thighs strong arms but I'm shy at first

• Tall girl
  • Short girl
Im not using 6ft as something that's necessary it's just like what I think is tall so like "he" could be shorter too

Most Helpful Guy

• You've gotta love how even the midget bitches only care about the opinions of a guy who's 6' 0" or over.

Like god damn, you're an inch off of official dwarf status and you STILL think you're entitled to a guy who's over a foot taller than you? Lower your standards, god damn.

What Guys Said 6

• Guys don't care about a girls height least i don't care
    i saw some girl had to be least 5 '0" with guy over 6 ft tall

• You're too short for someone who is 6'3" like me.

• You may seem short for a guy over 6 feet but height shouldn't matter if you two like each other.

• I think evolution was not kind to you, young one :)

• u should have added average in list too... Chinese are not too tall... seems average

• Probably too short for men that tall. Guys in the 5'5" - 5'8" range are a better suit.

What Girls Said 2