How old do I look?

I hit puberty so damn late and people always think I'm younger than I actually am.
I took my profilce pic on my 19th birthday last year in October

Could I have more opinions please?
Can I get just a few more opinions, please? ^^

Most Helpful Girl

• Around 17. A lot of people look younger than they are, it's a good thing cause it means you will age well.

• My doctor has told me that because I develop so slowly, I'm going to live much longer than the average male.

• I used to get teased a lot for being a late bloomer, and I'm still going through puberty at 19 -.-

• Don't let that affect you, whoever teases you for that is an idiot. Adults would kill to age slower lol. Teenagers are in such a rush to grow up but man once you get here it's like ooops can i go back... you hold on to that flawless youthful look, people SHOULD BE JEALOUS.

What Girls Said 14

• Hey! We're both October babies! Anyways, you look like you have the face of a 15 yer old (not trying to sound rude AT ALL), but the expansion of your shoulders and the defined jaw line (no baby fat) suggests that you're in your later teen years. People tell me I look like I'm 13 in my pictures that show my chest and up, but I look older in a full-body/real life.

• Yes, most people tell me that I look 16 judging by my face

• Why do I actually get so few responses from guys and so many responses from girls?

• I don't know, guys probably feel awkward judging another guy. And girls love to judge, if you haven't noticed lol.

• Sie sehen aus wie Sie über 16 sind.

• also so 17 ?

* Sie sehen aus, als seien Sie über 16 ( you usually don't adress people on the internet with "Sie", use "Du" instead ) Aber Danke für die Meinung !

• Did you use to live in Germany?

• You look right around your age, maybe a year or 2 older. Nothing extreme.
    How old di you think you look?

• you look more like 33 or 30. It's not easy to tell because of your makeup

• Thanks? ;)

• Oh, I didn't read your post carefully. Sry. I think I look 16

• You look around 17

• You are attractive but you only look 17

• Mh I think how old I look depends a lot on the haircut I have. As soon as my hair gets longer , I automatically look even younger

• Then don't grow your hair long if you don't want to look younger

• You look about 17, I think. You're a good looking guy. I always looked younger too. It's much better than looking older.

• 17-18 It's not necessarily a bad thing.

• You look 17. Enjoy it, it's a good thing.

• i think you look about 17 or 18. i look young for my age too lol

• Can I see the picture? Where is it? There is no link.

• You look around 18 or 19 y/o

• fewest or almost no one says that I look my age. 99% of people say I look younger. I still get carded all the time

• You look your age to me. Maybe a year or two younger. That's it. You don't look like a child at all.

• so about 17. I'm still growing though.. :/

• Maybe 18. I'm only judging from your neck up and you have very defined cheekbones and jawline. It tells me that you're a young man, not a child.

• 17 you look young

• 17 to 18 .

• You're very good-looking but yeah, you look younger. That's actually great! My sister was like that too and she's now 35 looking like 25. Enjoy it!

• I think my main problem is that my looks don't match my advanced mental state. people who know me well tell me "you talk like you're 25 or 28, but not like kids your age " or " you're too far ahead in your mind, throw it away ! "

• Kommst du aus Deutschland / Österreich / Schweiz? Oder kannst du einfach nur Deutsch? ( or do you just happen to know German?) Ich bekomme oft gesagt, dass ich Dinge viel zu ernst nehme oder zu viel denke und mir zu viele Sorgen mache.

• Ich habe das gleische "Problem"! Ich bin Brasilianische, aber ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch. Sorry, I have to get back to English - my German isn't that good! by the way, one of the places I want to visit the most is Germany

What Guys Said 1

• you look about 12 or 13 my friend

• No way. Either post your honest opinion, or keep it to yourself. A serious opinion is important to me here...