Are my eyebrows gross?

Are my eyebrows gross? What do you think? (Be honest, dont sugar coat it). And if they are what should I do to make them look better? Comment below.
Are my eyebrows gross?

Most Helpful Guy

• ughhh tbh they look lke guys' eyebrows basically.

What Guys Said 12

• Why would you think so?
    My answer to that is... no.
    http://i.imgur.com/5fFcPxz.jpg

• They're a bit thick, but for all we know they could match your face really well. I definitely wouldn't say that they're gross.

• Well certain eyebrows go with certain faced but they look fine as far as I can tell.

• A little thick.. but i don't know if it goes with the rest of your face

• They are thick but it would help to see the rest of your face.

• It's impossible to say it's 'gross' because eyebrows aren't gross.

• Thin them down a little bit. Especially on the lower side.
    But I don't know, perhaps they look good on the rest of your face.

• They look fine sweetheart

• It's eyebrows, who cares, not like you are missing them or are growing a uni- brow.

• Ugly in no way I like those.

• Lol they look like slugs

• Looks you have more hair "down" which i love more.

What Girls Said 15

• They look like you've filled them in. If you didn't... then it's okay.
    if you did, then i don't get the point of this question.

Anyways, I like straighter eyebrows, but also full...
    In my opinion yours aren't gross at all. But it all depends on the rest of your face.

• No, they look exotic and awesome.

• Not atall. Chicks with naturally thin eyebrows who have to OD with filling theirs in would kill for those bad babies.

• I like how bold they are as in the color but im not feelin all that hair. Go get it professionally threaded. They'll arch them and everything. Unless you want to do them at home you have to brush them out and then cut the excess hairs that are left with eyebrow scissors. And then pluck the little hairs where your arch should be. I would look up some eyebrow tutorials on YouTube

• Depends on your whole face.

• They aren't too bad, but maybe you could try getting them threaded. Then they can have a clean up & a bit thinner.
    :)

• They are thick, but not gross. They are nicely shaped. Could make you look masculine, but it depends on the rest of your face.

• They look good to me. If you feel like they're too much just shape and trim them a bit.

• They're not gross, they're just not nice. Go to a salon and have them shaped. You'll be fine and you're lucky because they are thick and full. You could have any shape, and a beauty professional will pick a good shape for you.

• No it's not like you have a Unobrow but if you want you could get it styled a certain way with threading

• Guys don't care about eyebrows. But if you want you can get them waxed. They'll look cleaner.

• A little thick but I would need to see your whole face to be sure

• yeah shave it

• They're not gross but I think you should get them waxed/threaded.

• You need to have them waxed to bushy for a girl.