My best friends self esteem is very low. Please help me tell her she's beautiful?

My best friends self esteem is very low. Please help me tell her she's beautiful??
Freaking gorgoues right? She used to get made fun of bc of the smallness of her eyes. She's hald Scottish and half vietnamese

Most Helpful Guy

• She is a beauty! Tell her to always make herself look the way she feels best or happiest. Don't follow what others say when it comes to being attractive or unattractive.
    Don't makes yourself unhappy about your look in order to make others happy. You have to be happy with the way you look.

What Guys Said 7

• Yes , she is adorable. And a beautiful smile. All in all very attractive

• I doubt its your best friend.. its you and you are saying this just to fetch compliments because that is a pretty face who would have low esteem with that?

• Her face is pretty

• Nothing you can say will change her view of herself, don't even try

• It's you...

• Very beautiful!

• yes you are attractive.

What Girls Said 4

• She's perfect. Nice lips, beautiful eyes, amazing shaped eyebrows. She should change nothing. And, she's very natural looking.

• She's hot af heck her eyes are really pretty :)

• Gorgeous! <3

• I find her to be quite pretty :). It's a shame people are unable to see how beautiful they really are because jealous others put them down. Hopefully your friend sees this and realizes that she is attractive. :)