Guys, what if I'm ugly, have a flat ass and have boobs but not so big ones?

I mean like, does that matters the body matters that much? Because I know some guys would say 'idc if she doesn't have a nice body if she has a nice face' or I don't know and it's not like I'm the ugliest girl on earth but that's when I think: I don't have a pretty face, neither a good body, so would that mean I'm just totally screwed up? Like for some guy to put his eyes on me?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Screwed up 😆

• damn i knew it...
      thank you for your time answering this anyway

What Guys Said 5

• Here is the deal. You can never see what other people see. I say this in the sense that, while you might feel your looks are not what might be considered "good looking" the guy who finds you attractive will find you attractive regardless of what might be the norm, and often times it may have less to do with looks than it does WHO you are. After all you are the only person like you, so try to not worry about this so much. If you relax and can be yourself, it will be this aspect of you that will attract that special guy to you.

• you really think so?

• wow... well, thank you nice man:)

• You are quite welcome. :-)

• It's not just about boobs and ass. Girls need to understand that. And it's not all about looks either. Everything usually starts with looks but just because you don't have the kind of ass or boobs that guys seem most attracted to doesn't mean you have no chance of finding love. Personality and other things play a big role. Like, would you wanna live with a guy who just couldn't look any hotter but was a complete jerk as a person? Probably not. So, don't put yourself down just because you are not happy with your butt and boobs.

• A couple of things. First of all, without a pic, we can't make proper judgement. Second, you can always work on your body by hitting the gym and eating better. And third, I don't think you realize how desperate some guys are, have you seen some of the guys here give the nastiest girls high ratings? have you seen some of the fugly obese women in the world that have kids? someone not only was with them and banged them, but actually wanted to marry and have kids with them. Some guys will bang anything that moves. So as long as you are not that picky about the guy, there can be someone out there for you.

• Heey girl I didn't mean to say that u are screwed up far from it! I just laughed at the expression. If a man has eyes for you your outlook shouldn't be his priority and your body shape is not ugly I think

• why did you respond here?

• Big boobs sag when you get older, medium size is better and perky is great. If you have a flat booty, then you and I are going to hit the gym and shape up our booties.

• if u don't mind, I would like to see a picture because I bet you are pretty and I personally know people including myself that hate big butts and bigger boobs. bigger than a C cup is too big personally and a bigger butt is annoying.