Your Opinions on Beauty Marks?

Hi! So I have beauty marks on my face and it's mostly from genetics. I have about 11 of them on my face and I feel really shy about them because I don't like where they are and all and I feel extremely hideous with them. So what do you think about them?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say that you look pretty regardless of your beauty marks. People will see who you really are and they probably won't even notice the marks.

What Guys Said 3

• They are more attractive than unattractive. Old movie stars use to make beauty spots to differ from the norm. No doubt you are luckier than you think.

• I don't like mine because of how much I have and where they are and all.

• It depends on so many circumstances if they are attractive or not. It also depends on the person.

• There are different kind of birth marks. Some are almost transparent and hard to see. Others are a very different color from the rest of your skin tone. They can be cute again it depends on what kind it is.

• Okay I have one on my lower lip n Idc but girls likes it?😶

What Girls Said 1

• I think beauty marks look great on people tbh. I used to want one. Now it just doesn't matter, but you are gorgeous!