- dropped out of PhD. program
- was fired after the job he took afterwards and got unenployed after that for like 6 months
- is nice
- is creative (plays guitar, draws and paints fairly well)
- attended Imperial college. Finished PhD. program at the same chair as guy #1
- got scholarship from different instituions to finance his study and Ph.D. program
- is a little bit of a a-hole. But that's probably only the perception of lesser accomplished people.
- Guy #125% (16)15% (6)21% (22)Vote
- Guy #2 (D'uh)57% (37)25% (10)45% (47)Vote
- results only18% (12)60% (24)34% (36)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
When it comes to "which person is more attractive" questions, the dealbreakers matter more than the positives.
- A quitter (this is a big one)
- Doesn't appear to be able to hold down a job & support himself
- Lack of a job may be the fault of the economy, but it doesn't state the reason he was fired so...
- Has a job, but being around him would be a f*cking chore because he's an asshole
Neither one sounds like a catch, to be honest. Of the 2, Guy 1 is more attractive (because he's guaranteed to be nice), but I wouldn't necessarily enter into any situation where our lives/finances seriously mingled.2