Do I look nice?

Obviously there are many questions like this one, but if this kind of question irritates you, please just ignore it instead of posting something hurtful

I'm asking this because I'm 20, and although my shyness also may be a factor, I have never kissed, let alone dated a guy! I rarely get hit on, either. And at my age I'm afraid it's starting to get weird... The thoughts give me more and more doubts about my looks

So here are two pictures (the first is more recent and I'm trying to look neutral, the second is two years old but I chose it because I was caught off guard, so I'm smiling rather naturally). I don't want to ask you if I look pretty specifically, because tastes vary, but do you think I could be attractive to some people?

Unfortunately, I'm also short :(

Sorry for the (narcissistic?) question, and thanks for your time :)

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag142/kimparklee/Photo%20on%2017-03-15%20at%2009.31%202_zpsufhc2739.jpg

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag142/kimparklee/936305_10201062512435169_1133689749_n_zpsitpm4zpz.jpg

oops the 2nd link is indeed wrong (not me), but apparently I don't have enough "xp" to re-post another link, si I just deleted it :(

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• not sure if those are the same two people? the first one is pretty cute the second one needs to learn how to smile better kinda looks creepy.

• Just re-send the link please 😊

• ya you look nice. your hair could be better though

What Girls Said 6

• Well first tip is to start smiling! Then you can work on fashion. You look great!

• Yes I find you are pretty, and I'm 100% sure that some people find you very attractive :-)

• Yes u do! 😊

• You're very pretty

• no but ok i don't know

• you look lovely. you are beautiful the way u r.
    but you shouldn't post ur picture online. there are some pretty creepy messed up people in the internet, who can use that pic however they want.