Am I fat, average, skinny, curvy or what?

So I'm like 5'7-5'8 ish and I weigh around 154 pounds. My boyfriend doesn't think I'm fat, in fact he said I have nice curves and a big butt. I just want to know what you guys think? Am I fat?

  • Fat
    11% (4)29% (4)16% (8)Vote
  • Not fat
    23% (8)7% (1)18% (9)Vote
  • Average
    60% (21)57% (8)59% (29)Vote
  • Skinny
    6% (2)7% (1)7% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Guy

  • It depends on how much fat to muscle percentage you have. Some people may weigh a lot, but they are not fat because muscle is heavier than fat.

    0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

  • Funny thing about weight, height and even BMI/BF% - The beauty of the human body is, it always looks different from person to person. You could have the exact weight/height/BF%, but appear heavier set or skinnier than another person who shares the same traits.

    I will continue to post this where people write a paragraph about themselves without a picture.

    0|0
    0|0
  • That is totally normal. Average.

    0|0
    0|0
  • you're average basically... don't worry ;-)

    0|0
    0|0
  • Depends if you can do basic cardio workouts, if not, then you might need to get into shape.

    0|0
    0|0
  • No not at all. That's very average.

    0|0
    0|0
    • Go to my body gallery and it shows you what other people look like.

      It's not about what other people think or what society thinks it's about you feeling comfortable with yourself but I can tell you that 98% of guys like curvy wemon and the other 2% bang dudes.

  • without a pic to justify the high weight, I would say you could lose a few. but some girls look better than others with that kind of weight, especially flab vs. muscle. but without a pic, you'll never get a true opinion.

    0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

  • you're great no matter what.

    1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not fat. Just maintain your current weight and you'll be fine.

    0|0
    0|0
  • You are perfect!! *-*

    0|0
    0|0
  • Your BMI is around 24,1 that is perfectly normal and healthy. :)

    0|0
    0|0
  • Those 2 people who voted for 'fat' are propably trolls

    0|0
    0|0
Loading...