Is it okay if I don't have huge boobs?

How important are they to a guy? jw cause I'm 5' 3" and 105 lbs. I'm half chinese and half white so I'm like a 34A..

• eh, they're nice if you've got them, but it's okay if you don't.
  • I only like big boobs.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sweetie, most ladies from this part of the World, if even only part Asian, do not have big boobs. In fact, big boobs on someone only 5'3" can get to look ridiculous. Be happy with what you have. Face it, they only have one real function, to feed babies and they grow in size to do that when needed. I am more than happy with my partner, Filipina, elegant, perhaps a little flat-chested in Western terms, but in perfect proportion for her height and build. Your poll suggests that 90% do not care. Go with that an be proud of yourself!

What Guys Said 38

• Is it okay? Of course it's okay. Why wouldn't it be? You think boobs are everything? Totally not. keep your overall look stunning. Don't focus on just one part. Work on your entire look. Make it proportionate.

• What if I tell you that it is better that you don't have BIG boobs.

• it's ok basically... many guys don't mind about boob's size ;-)

• @klaatu51

i also noticed that you use 'basically' word in almost every opinion. :p

• @nexus5
      myfavorite_word... basically

• Regardless of who you think you are or what people say you are;

you are beautiful, smart, kind & funny...

you don't need to worry about that because God has the right guy in store for you.. you might feel like you're missing out on people, but in reality you're just being saved for the right person. you deserve love & affection.
    :)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMSLqhykXAM&safe=active

• You're still 15. From the guys I know boob size matters but it's never an issue for not liking a girl, so don't worry

• OK. You are 15 years old and haven't stop developing as of yet. Even so, boob size is really not important when liking a girl. You will probably hear other 15 year old kids crazy about big boobs, but eventually you'll realize that it doesn't matter at all.

• Gurl, you're 15 so you're still growing. Boob size doesn't matter to me.

• Boobs really don't matter much, as long as you have them. I find huge boobs unattractive to be honest, looks unnatural. 34A is fine, don't worry about it.

• All I wanna say is you're really attractive n hot 😶

• So you're a banana? Yellow in the outside, white in the inside? Lol jk

Why would that not be ok? I guarantee you there's a boy at your school who wants his hands up your shirt lol

• 1|0
  • Don't think too much about it. People will like you because of your nature and not for boobs.
    PS: I like all kinda boobs.
    *why are you so cute? <3

• Neither of these options reflects my opinion. I prefer smaller boobs. I don't know why but big boobs are a turn off for me, that being said, I prefer that a girl isn't flat chested, but it doesn't really matter much. To me at least, your size is close to perfect.

• You're too small to worry about having big boobs.

• no small boobs are better then big and huge.

• My girlfriend has small boobs. She is fine as fuck. She has an incredible booty though. And she is cutted

• Boobs are important but not that important

• ofc its okay, you really look beautiful but the most important is your personallity then hell yeh everyone would go like

• Yeah that is just fine.

• I love smaller breasts than bigger ones.

• I don't like big boobs.

• It doesn't matter

• I couldn't care less if you are flat chested.

• nope this is not oky

• Do squats and get an ass. Dudes will come after you like a fat boy at a cake sale

• no boobs is ok. if so you gotta have a good ass to offset that =)

• even though i like big boobs, they don't last forever :D
    a good personality doesn't either, but at least longer than personalititties!

• A-C all get the same grade to me. bigger than that just cause problems, mostly for the girl tho
    if that's you in your pic you look great so no worries

• Your boobs will grow. More .
    Don't worry about its size...
    As size doesn't matter... :D

• no its not okay get a boobjob

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 16

• Not everyone has big boobs. You can't really control what size your boobs are short of getting breast implants. Don't worry too much about it.

• Dude we are almost the same. I'm 5'4 half Korean and a 34a so I feel ya bro. But honestly you and I both should be confident and comfortable in our bodies. Heck we can work any swimsuit we want to. So just feel confident in yourself. That's what I'm trying to do.

• You're still a little young and could be a late bloomer but either way you're fine. Holy crap I'm fatter than you and shorter :O haha it's okay girl just love yourself :D

• FOR THE LOVE OF GOD YES

• Small boobs are fine. Personality matters more anyways. I actually dated someone that preferred eyes over boobs, and butts. He was more of a eye guy.

• If your skinny then it doesn't matter its if your fat then you need them otherwise it luks unproportioned :-) xxx

• I have small boobs and I don't think any guy has ever cared.

• you're beautiful, i got big boobs but i'd rather have your face :)

• Small boobs are nice, and between you and me--I prefer them but thats just me,, :)

• Actually, guys are starting to prefer smaller ones.

• yes it does

• Only perverts are that way.

• Girl, you don't need to have big boobs to be attractive for white guys because you're not ugly and have this face who they like, you're a woman with average body of woman in their mind and only it matters, and have this plus of being woman and have something Asian or full Asian and not being the ugly Asian ones because exist ugly Asian girls too, and you're white with something Asian, and look good, even if you're with clothes you can be attractive for them because they would think in the average normal body who any woman can have and the plus of the beauty who some white guys love in Asian or women with something Asian. Any men or women never would like you only if your personality is horrible and make you become ugly for them. (Horrible personality means someone ashole and disgusting)

• Honey you really shouldn't worry, I think your beautiful just the way you are. I'm a 32A so I can see where your coming from, power to the small boobs anyway. Size really doesn't matter and if a guy thinks it does their a dick. Never feel bad about having small boobs and if you are worried about it then you can always get a push up bra or something. But honestly feel amazing and enjoy your life best of luck for the future :) xX

• 34A is not so small your fine

• Your chest size is proportionate to the rest of your body, besides small chest are cute, so don't worry. Focus, on health (mind and body) and education, okay :)