My BF bought me this suit for snorkeling. Be honest, how do I look?

Going to Key West in July to soak it up on the beach and snorkeling. I get sun burned very easily so my bf thought this would do the trick. Do I look like a sausage? lol

Here I am!

Most Helpful Guy

• hmmmm your link doesn't work basically

• yeah I took it off, privacy reasons

What Guys Said 5

• You look like someone who's about to go snorkeling or scuba diving 😊

• You look just fine. No worries at all.

• It says image not available

• yeah I took it off, privacy reasons

• nice sausage

• It's a wetsuit. You look like you're in a wetsuit.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't know how you managed to look sexy in a wet suit, but you pulled it off! Enjoy, and stop worrying about it :)

• Thanks! I already feel more confident, now my worry is about being too hot since it is Florida, but I guess once I'm in the water I will be fine right? :)

• Aww, baby girl, stop worrying! You will be fine. Wear a sexy bathing suit under it and you can pull the top half down for a bit if you get too hot. I am jealous, majorly. Wish I was going to Florida with my man!

• Looks like you're in appropriate attire to go snorkeling.. which is awesome :)

• Thanks so much! I just feel a little self concious because everybody else will be in bikinis showing off their tanned skin in the Florida heat... and this will be me :P

• haha I'm not sure "cooler" is the right word, just trying it on I got pretty hot lol, I wonder how I will handle the Florida weather, but I guess once I'm in the water I will be fine right? :)

• Look ready for div8ng~

• haha not diving! too scary!!! Just snorkling and hanging out on the beach. I've never been to Florida before so I'm excited!

• You look nice :)

• Anyone who puts on a wet suit will look like marine life... It's an undeniable fact, so you don't look like a sausage. I don't believe I see any fat on your stomach at all. I can also tell, that you are very pretty from the parts of your face you can see. Have fun in the key west.

• Thank you! You are very kind! I'm a little self concious because everybody else on the beach will be in bikinis showing off their bodies in the beautiful tropical heat... and this will be me looking like marine life :P