I'm 16 and I have to get braces for 3 years. Do guys not like girls with braces or do they not care?

All my friends are getting them off and I'm just getting them on and I have to wear them until senior year of high school. Will they make me look middle-schoolish or will people see me the same way?

Please help

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah they look cute, but please don't get the weird multi colored ones, they look annoying on any girl imho.

• So I should just get them plain without the color rubber bands?

• Nono, get the colored rubber bands i meant dont get half of it pink and the other half red and maybe the bottom blue and yellow.. etc. You get the idea

• Ohh yeah I agree

What Guys Said 5

• Braces are alright. If they are needed then get them because your teeth are important. You don't want to have pain there or have them getting ruined.

• It doesn't matter i know a girl was in late 20's had to get braces it happens
    but her husband still stuck beside her and they had 2 kids together and still
    married.

• nope sorry... i find them a turn-off basicaly :-/

• It doesn't matter really. To be honest, I've found some girls quite cute with braces.. I don't know why. :P

But once you get them taken in the next 3 years, it will have been worth it.

• I have just got braces and mine I got for 2 years then I've got have a operation on both jaws were they break both jaws in 3 pieces each jaw and 1 fake tooth I don't care if the have braces so what

What Girls Said 1

• Just tolerate it for now while your young. Good teeth are a must.