What do I look mixed with?

Random people & some of my friends ALWAYS ask if I'm mixed. The answer is no, both of my parents are black. Maybe it's because of my lightskin...who knows.

Most Helpful Girl

• Half black and more black lol.

You don't look mixed at all.
    Your phenotype is that of a black woman.

Some think any black person that is light has to be mixed. (It's ignorance on their part).
    Also, in this day and age it's sometimes hard to tell who is mixed and who isn't.
    Ex. Tia/Tamera Mowry , Halle Berry , Obama, Stacey Dash etc.

• They look fully black and they aren't

• Lol that's what I'm saying, it used to bother me a lot bc people would be stuck on that.

• Well as long as u know what u r that's all that matters

What Guys Said 4

• I would say you are black because of your facial features. Your skin tone is light but as we get used to all the people we find that all races have a full range of skin tones within their colour.

• Yeah for sure! You do indeed look like the daughter of a black and a white parent... but who cares, you're you!
    As long as you're a nice person people will need to like you as you are :-)

• black+white. I am like that too.

• Black and more black

What Girls Said 4

• You just look black to me.

• You don't look mixed to me.

• You look like "black" but not completely bc of your skin tone but because of your facial features.

• You look black... and sort of like my little cousin Victoria...