Guys: Is it unattractive that I don't have a flat stomach?

I have an average type body but I don't have a flat stomach. I have some belly fat/muffin tops but I'm not fat or anything. I try to hide it by wearing high rise jeans but I still feel that people can see my belly fat. There's this one guy that I have a crush on and I know he has a crush on me too but for some reason when he sees me, he quickly glances at my stomach every time and looks back at my eyes, just the way a guy would glance at someone's boobs. I don't know whether he likes looking at my stomach, he is looking because he notices my belly fat, or he is secretly fantasizing about impregnating me (joke). But guys, is it unattractive for a girl to have belly fat? Do you prefer flat stomachs?

• Yes it is unattractive. It's a turn off.
  • No it is not unattractive. It's kind of cute.
FYI - Girls are also welcome to comment your opinions, experience, etc.
Results: Out of 32 people who participated in this poll, 78% (14 females and 11 males) said that having a little belly fat on a woman is NOT unattractive and it is cute. However, 22% (3 females and 4 males) said that it IS unattractive and it's a turn off to have belly fat. So us muffin top women still have some hope :). Thanks for participating everyone!

Most Helpful Girl

• A bit of a tummy on a girl is gorgeous and a huge turn on! These things give a woman character. Plus, women tend to be fleshier around the tummy, bum and thighs so it's perfectly normal.

• Thanks that makes me fee better about myself :)

• I'm glad :) a guy will want all of your body and love it for it's uniqueness if he's worth the time of day - we're not all photo shopped robots, we're real women with all the imperfections that go with it :) Thanks for the MHO btw!

What Guys Said 10

• Who the hell claimed that you need a flat stomach to be attractive?

You don't. I voted B).
    In fact, I don't even like flat stomachs that much. It's just... too flat. Like the Metro theme of Windows 8. Most people don't like Metro.

• Wow I didn't know not all guys like flat stomachs. I just see all these other girls with flat stomachs and I'm just trying to cover mines. I feel really insecure and feel that I'm not attractive

• The only way I can accurately put this is, I typically expect the person I am with to be in relatively the same shape that I am in. So to expect that person to be significantly more healthy, or the accept them being significantly less healthy, is unlikely to happen. That said, because I stay in good shape for whomever I'm with, I would expect them to do the same.

• No not at all from what you are describing I would find that attractive and I'm sure he looks because he feels the same.
    If he was looking for a bad reason I don't think he would keep on talking to you :)

• That belly
    You gotta trust me
    Guys go mad at it 😍
    It's a great turn on
    And not every man is lucky enough to have a girl with that special belly ;)

• I like it when women have some belly fat... it's a real turn on... i said /some\... not too many lol

• you're gonna get different opinions, but yeah I prefer flat stomachs and anything more than that is not as attractive in my opinion. But there's nothing to be depressed about, this is one thing you can actually accomplish, unlike problems other people may have. So just do your best and you'll have a six pack in no time!

• Well who truly likes a belly? Like really

• Well who truly likes an asshole? Like really

• Why asshole? Is it not true?

• I think I agree. Some people don't mind it. But unless its just a tiny bit, not many people. If you can see it even when you are wearing jeans and a shirt, its definitely NOT just a bit. That said, some guys like fatter girls. And i think most men don't mind a bit of a belly that you would see when the girl is naked. NOT MANY guys will like a belly that pokies through jeans.

• I love belly's wish you had a pic

• Dosent matter to me.

• Are men who have flat stomachs the only attractive type of guy? Same answer.

• Its certainly a big deterrent. People should not have roils of fat. Its gross.

What Girls Said 2

• He probably doesn't even notice your tummy. He probably just gets a little nervous when passing by, making eye contact can trigger that causing him to quickly look away and focus on something else. He'll never admit it he and or may not even realize it, just talk to him and keep good eye contact and make him feel comfortable. You two should warm up just fine.

• That makes sense thanks :)

• It'd be better if you just show us a picture of your belly.