Girls what do you honestly think of Asian guys?

(Chinese, Vietnamese, Taiwanese, Korean, Japanese, etc .) Bring on the hate. Any stereotype is welcome.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am Asian so I know Asian girls are not interested in Asian guys often. But it's kind of stupid thing because they will be used by other race guys and dumped. I used to think that it's because they have tiny dick and their attitude goes with it. Besides, their penis looks very strange. I had some opportunity but I couldn't do it. I try to love everyone but it's really challenging still. But Asian girls used to HATE Asian guys and they bitch the hell out of it in front of white guys thinking white guys will like it. it was stupid anyway. lots of Asian girls are prostituting in Australia and lots of Chinese middle age women work as escort in EU and America as a masseur. I think it's all BS. THey actually interested in nothing else but money so whatever they bitch at Asian guys are invalid. they too have tiny breast. who are they kidding? but Asian guys lie a lot. I escaped because of that. maybe white guys will like them as gay partner because they have no hair and smooth ass. but that's about it. I don't even know where they are? they might be somewhere drunk screaming out of bitterness or calling some escort or lying to someone that they love. I think it's the same things with every other race.

What Girls Said 34

• Love 'em. I'm amused by the stereotypes, which in some cases (mostly the academic one, as well as the visors&driving skills) there may be some truth to it but for the most-part I find it kinda endearing.
    I'm dating a Chinese guy right now and though the amount of time he insists must be spent on assignments/homework gets to me once in a while, it's great in general!

• I don't really know any stereotypes about Asians...

Except bad drivers and good at math - but that's all from shows I watch.
    Here there are only Caucasians - as in 99.9999999% of the population...

But I can honestly say I find a lot of them really cute. ^-^

www.ivid.it/.../...james_mcteigue_039_jpg_nwyd.jpg

I mean... good Lord... O. o

Nice!

• I actually fancied a Korean guy a while ago. We are friends now and hang out regularly but unfortunately we can't progress cause he is going back to Korea next year and is a exchange student at my uni. I actually find Asian guys attractive and admire their personalities. From what I hear I really like Korean culture. I don't know much about Chinese and other Asian cultures though just cause I haven't been exposed to them.

• wow, ur assuming negativity. that's what it's come to.
    i love Asian people and i have nothing against them. theyre SOME of the funniest and most intelligent people i know.

• I feel bad for all the horrible shit white people have done to you and I think your cultures are admirable. I really like goldfish, which we inherit exclusively from China. But that's not about guys. I don't have any thoughts on Asia's men. Long live Mao Tse-tung Thought?

• I like how they look very young, and some look pretty feminine which honestly I like. But I never actually looked at an Asian and went "damn he's sexy" (the only ones I think are actually hot are the ones in Kpop groups) I usually get more of a "aw he's soooo cute" reaction about them. Most of the time cute meaning adorable like how a puppy or baby is adorable

• I honestly think Asian guys are far more attractive than guys of any other races.

• I think Asian guys can be really cute/hot. If he can carry himself confidentially, that will always make me take a second look or want to talk to him.

• I see them as any other race and find certain celebrities from that race to be attractive. I don't know if your new or not but I do find it annoying when a few of you come on here to complain about your lack of dating or getting girls, race rarely has anything to do with it.

• I'm an Asian girl and while I find some Asian men really attractive, I'm mostly attracted to white guys. I like the tall, lean sexy physique and some Asian men have that, but more white men do.

• I dated a Chinese guy once he was kinda an asshole though and my best friend is Korean he's the best.

• I think Asian guys are pretty awesome. Most Asian guys I have meet are really nice, chill/laidback, polite and funny.

• Everybody on this website knows Im gonna marry an Asian man. All the other races are not attractive

• There are mostly Chinese and Koreans where I live. I like them. Some of my closest friends are asians!

• I like taiwaneSe guys

• I don't have "yellow fever" or anything but most guys I've been interested in are Asians lol
    I think they're really attractive but the sad thing is, they don't find me attractive :[
    Oh well.

• Can I guess and I don't mean any offense. Are you a black female or overweight white female?

• @doireallyneedone that is bs dude I for one really like Indian girls. I meet the hot ones at least not the overweight ones. the hot ones really stand out to me

• @hypno-trip What is BS? Hot girls of any race are attractive.. because by definition hot = good looking. But there are certainly differences on AVERAGE between different races. Now of course everyone has different tastes but there are also general things that guys will find attractive. According to most studies I've read, black girls are on average least desirable to guys. White/Asian girls most desirable to the majority of guys.

• I'm Asian so I love Asian guys.

• wheres malaysian?

• I have a crush on an Asian guy but I dont think it realy matters... but to answer your question ASAIN GUYS ARE AWESOME BUT ONLY IF THEYRE NICE!!!

• I'm AsianAm and I like other AsianAms.

I once dated a born/bred Japanese guy but the culture differences were just too great for us to advance any further.

• I think they are fine since I'm Asian as well.
    Humans are all the same no matter where they come from.

• Hot, smart, hard working, but... Off limits. they don't date outside their race and especially not African Americans. I've seen several I'd go after, but his family bitching about me? I'm good. I'll just peek at him over my text book.

• Why do so many black women love Asian men? I'm an Asian guy so I'm not being an asshole, I'm just honestly curious. We are generally physically smaller than most other races and probably have more feminine traits. So what makes us attractive over say white/black guys? I'm honestly confused.

• I dont know.. the small physic isn't a concern for me. I just like all kinds of men.

• I actually kinda have a crush on a guy who's Chinese atm, I think Asians are smart, funny, and from what I've heard very family orientated.

• I actually realy like Asian guys in general (but I have to say I'm half chinese myself). For me it's more about the general mannerisms as i find a lot of europeans to come across as slightly arrogant. I think every guy I've ever liked has been Asian.

• I like Asian guys!

• race doesn't matter. It's personality. Cliche I know, but its true.

• Tbh I kind of have a thing for them... I don't know why, I just always have.

• I think they are great.

• They are super cute and hard working. However doubt they would go for black women.

• A lot do. The biggest barrier is not your race, its the difference in physicality. If the guy you like is significantly physically bigger than you it won't be a problem. But as you know, most Asian guys are of slight build, so if you are a larger woman finding the right Asian guy can be difficult.

• Black girls can be very sexy!

• I think some of them are okay, but usaly they are too short.

• More from Girls
    4

What Guys Said 10

• Coming from a white male.

Asians are some of the nicest people on the planet. Most of the Asians I've met or know are always helpful, intelligent and in general just fun people to be around.

From what I know, girls say to me that they either DO or DONT like Asian guys in an physical sense. I've rarely met someone who's been in-between in regards to sexual attraction.

Not to say this is everyone, just my experiences.

It's unfortunate that stereotypes have Asians as nerdy, unathletic and with a small p***s. Because I assure everyone this isn't the case. Some of the most talented football players I have played with or against have been Asian. can't say I really check out their wangs though! LOL

• I don't know why you want to bring in all this race hate...
    Regardless of the stereotypes, us East Asian guys can still have our own positive attributes that we can bring to any relationship. Don't let the stereotypes determine your relationship life is all i'm saying.

• I've noticed a lot of girls tend to be interested in Asian guys on this site. Another phenomenon I've noticed is that many more people are likely to comment positively and people are much less likely to express negative affirmations (disagreeing).

• They are almost at the very bottom when it comes to girls preference in guys. After Indian guys, it's Asian guys who are seen as least desirable by girls.

• I agree mate.

white> black> indian>Asian

• black mens facial features are not considered attractive, only the mixed blacks are usually considered attractive by girls of other races. Indians have facial features that are more similar to whites, which are considered more attractive than blacks. however indians have very negative stereotypes associated with them, barely any positive media representation, and many of them are short and unathletic due to malnutrition in India and their culture which values school more than sports. Also many indian guys dont look stereotypical so girls won't really know they are indian so those guys dont really manage to improve the view of indians overall since people dont realize they are indian. Blacks have great media representation and many positive stereotypes, many which are not true at all (like the big penis myth, them being taller and more athletic is false, you see many athletic blacks due to their culture, and also because American blacks have access to better nutrition than third worlders

• Yeah indians got it bad, on the bottom of the fucking pool! But honestly as long as you don't act, speak and look like a traditional curry eating indian, you're good. One of the guys from simplepickup, jesse, is indian.

• Man, does anyone think of Pakistanis when the consider Asians?

• They love that Korean wave.

• Are you kidding? I'm not even gay and hope to marry an Asian man.

• Girls just admit... Asian guys and native Americans get dogged by you women. FUCKED UP

• You will have more look with ladies than blacks that's for sure

• This is the stereotype I think of..

https://youtu.be/tELtlBd4gp0