Guys, give me a rate, please?

See my profile picture for details.
I'm 16, 5"3, 145lbs. I enjoy reading, binge watching Netflix, cooking, listening to music, acting, singing, and playing any instrument I can (piano, violin, guitar, cello, drums, and harmonica). I am an amateur singer and songwriter. I tend to be on the quiet side. My favourite bands include the Kinks, the Beatles, Fall Out Boy, ACDC, Florence + the Machine, Arctic Monkeys, Delta Rae, Queen, and Louden Swain; however, I am down for anything. Drawing is a passion for me.

My best subjects are psychology, sociology, anatomy, criminal justice, and forensic criminology. I intend on being a forensic criminologist or a lawyer as an adult.

Currently, I am a barista at Starbucks, and I perform on Sunday afternoons at a smaller café. Performances include poetry and singing.

Favourite shows are The Walking Dead, House, House of Cards, Criminal Minds, NCIS, Hannibal, Sherlock, Supernatural, Falling Skies, and Doctor Who. My favourite book is the Great Gatsby, however I am a big fan of the Canterbury Tales.

That's pretty much me.

66

Most Helpful Guy

• You know what I love Caucasian or white girl and the fact that your mexican AND bi means one thing...

YOUR A FREAK UNDER THE SHEETS!!! HELL FUCKING YEAH YOUR ATTRACTIVE I HONESTLY THINK THAT TOO I'M BLACK by the way. YOU BEING MEXICAN AND IRISH IS LIKE GETTING Christmas EVERYDAY!!! DON'T EVER TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY, BUT JUDGING BY YOUR PIC I'D FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU TAKE THAT AS A COMPLIMENT I'D RATE YOU A DAMN 45×200 AND I'M NOT EXAGGERATING!!!😘😘😚😚😂😉😍😍

What Guys Said 65

• Depends how deep your understanding of poetry is, and how well you recite. An artsy girl is lovely, but if you try to read me a poem pausing at every line break and over enunciating every rhyme, I'll chop you in the throat and drop kick you. I hate phony people whose passion is in how artsy they sound, and not the art itself.

With that said, you're 16... so I wouldn't expect you to be reasonably close to understanding how to properly read a poem, but an interest is certainly a good start.

A better set of favorites books are Count of Monte Cristo, Oliver Twist and Scarlet Pimpernel-- in that order. Read them. Believe me, your life isn't complete without reading Count of Monte Cristo.

Your interest in sci-fi and fantasy is good. I'm betting you'd love The Legend of the Seeker. The first 2 episodes are meh, but the series as a whole is wonderful.

But all in all, your personality could suck. Your interests ultimately doesn't tell a thing about if you're a sporadic energetic type, or a dark teasing type, or if you're any good at being the type you are! An optimist can be active, or annoying. A pessimist can be hilarious, or annoying. ha! So, there's a lot more to you than this. But going off this, sure, I'd rate your personality very highly. Physically, however, I prefer athletes.

• First off, guys don't care what you like or what you can do. If you want a rate, then we just need a picture. There's another female misconception, we don't over analyze like you do and try to judge someone by their status, abilities, or hobbies.

Now to the rating. I use the 1 through 30 system, and you look like a 16.5, which is good. 0-9 being ugly, 10-19 being average, and 20-30 being hot.

• 9/10!
    Bonus if thick irish accent is present.
    +2 bonus for being a literary girl
    +5 for short hair

Recommending to resident Scottish poet , MMA specialist and well rounded man award owner.
    @Phoenix98

• This is gonna be biased but you pretty much sound like my soulmate, everything you wrote is exactly what I want. I love music, I love shows (esp. Supernatural) I write poetry and music and love to talk about psychology and constantly read books about it.
    So yeah, if you want to attract a guy that's smart and has the same passions that you do you're quite a catch :)
    If you were a bit older you'd be my perfect match

• Out of what 20? I'd say 30 or higher you look beautiful and have very similar interests as me and you're married to sam? that definitely adds to the score even though dean is better xP

• I love you Please Marry me <3 I'm 16 too <3 My dream girl You are everything I want in a Girl :)

• Oh you're doing fine. In fact there are people who would kill to have your looks. I'm almost 30 and know the feeling well, don't worry you're doing much better than I did in the looks department than I ever did and finding love usually wasn't that difficult. The trick is making your beauty a blessing instead of a 'resource curse'. If I could offer you a single piece of advice is would be to learn 'need literacy' from the 'Basics of NonViolent Communication' videos on YouTube. You said 'normal people scare [you]', NVC outlines what thinking looked like before religions fucked it all up with lable-based-thinking. You're clearly a countercultural, NVC has proven itself more useful to me than anything I learned in college, and it's free online. You can use it when the going gets rough, that's what sold me on it. It saved my ass, many times now.

People are definitely invited to PM me with questions on that and other stuff. Like I said I'm almost 30 so not trying to get romantic with anyone under 25, but I'm totally happy to discuss culture and potentials.

• You seem like an interesting person. On the pretty side.

• "I'm 16, 5"3, 145lbs." You're fat unless you do heavy duty strength training. Which I doubt.

And the rest I or any guy who's not a floor-mat really doesn't care about.

Here's what you do. Loose weight. Your face is not ugly. Put down the McDonalds and quit sighting on your ass. Eat more meat and green vegetables and exercise.

Men don't care about how you want to be a lawyer. Or what bands you listen to.

Your problem lies in the fact that you think men think like women.

• This comment makes me angry.

• "You are fat-shaming a perfectly normal-looking girl"
      Go look up weight and height calculator biometrics do not lie. She is two pounds under the maximum weight for being healthy.

• If it helps any, I've been struggling with bullemia for two years in attempt to get rid of the excess weight, but my thyroid doesn't necessarily allow it.

• Looks and personality? Both perfection.

• Yo Your freakin awesome
    that's a similar list to mine lol :p

you just need pink floyd on that list is all

• 4/10

and way too much info, what is this? A dating site? lol o-o

• The human mind typically perceives details as forms of attraction and appeal, whether it be romantic or companionate.

• Maybe for girls. But for us guys, only a picture is needed to determine initial attraction/appeal. We will get to know all about you if we are attracted to you.

• That isn't necessarily always true. Not every mind is set up identical to yours.

• You're too young for me, but I'm impressed that you point out your passions and interests instead of listing off things like breast size. This shows me you have depth. You're mature for your age so you shouldn't settle for anyone who doesn't have that same level of mental maturity.

• You seem like a pretty stand up gal, as for the poetry thing it depends on how much of a deep understanding you have of it I wonder though are you a true poet and artist who was born or are you a man made poet and artist who was created.

• Aren't we all a product of our environment as much as our biology? Isn't all art built upon all that came before it? Don't most artists list influences, or even if let's say they didn't, they'd probably have an inspiration; could it be said that the brief flash of inspiration made them artists? Would I be any less the artist if i was a man made artist rather than born? Is it the process of becoming or the result that is most important. Who am I kidding? I'm no artist. Aren't we all naught but children of man?

• All good points @verd12w but some people are born with a talent and passion for the arts that simply can not be taught.

• Hell yea your cute. Petite looking too. You can get all sexy too im sure.
    Blond. Yum yum.
    Bet you have a smoking bod too.
    I'll say 9 for sexy ness as is.
    9.5 for cuteness
    9.5 hot little body. ( far as I can see.
    100% do able

• You're very cute. I'd probably rate you an 8. I too am a fan of the Great Gatsby. It's one of the few school books I read from cover to cover. Which tale is your favorite? I just finished reading The Canterbury Tales and I probably should be working on my research paper about them, right now

• i'll give you a 7 on looks...

but your personality is hot... its like a 9... am a musician and writer myself.. and you like "the walking dead"? so i dont mind even if i have to marry you.. lol

• You look kind of pretty.

I feel like you are looking for validation, though.

• Meh, you sound like a less nerdy me... except I'm older and still work at a coffee shop. -_-
    I guess I can't dislike you in that sense.

• Interested in the occult +20
    List the Kinks first +15
    Ambition +35
    Dark Side+50
    Looking Good/ interesting Mixed races +45
    Landing me in jail if i touch you/age -390256493869843798607894306

• has this site become hot or not?

• All sounds really good, your cute rate you 8

• You're hot n Starbucks is my fav cafe n I like Sherlock n supernatural too n have read the great Gatsby hahaha😶

• Well, you didn't include Zeppelin in your list, so it's a thumbs down for me...

• you seem very friendly and fun and extremely creative and artsy which is awesome. I think you are cute as well and really like your eyes, can't do the out of 10 thing I just feel so harsh when I do!

• I think that's good. people hate that I am super tall so I don't care really how an individuals body is shaped,

• You sound like an interesting young girl, unique in your own way, heck even fun to hang around with.

• Short hair petite cute *.* hermagerd

• You look & sound pretty good too me. I will rate you a 10.

• Beautiful eyes! Im guessing beautiful accent too being an irish lass haha (aussie here).

I dont like rating people lol because it never works but your a nice looking girl!

• More from Guys
    35