Is this weird? How come only girls come up to me in public?

So I've never been in a relationship or like kissed anyone or anything, but when I go out I get stopped often by people telling me bout how I'm "beautiful" and they often ask me questions about my race and what not. The only thing is this is only coming from females. Like a lot of females, older ones, young ones, little girls. I've been stopped by women at restaurants, sporting events, shopping, at work, school, uni tours and I've even had some stranger bring it up at a funeral. It's odd because a guy has never told me I'm beautiful, pretty, cute etc.I know women seem to have their own standard of beauty, but I mean I don't meet any of the current popular ones of today's society.

So do women have like different sense of beauty than males? It makes me a bit uncomfortable talking about looks with other women because I hear so many horror stories of how mean women are behind peoples backs....

Is it weird that only females have approached me to compliment me?

Most Helpful Guy

• You just get stopped by random women and commented on your look? Interesting and surprising. Well, if you are incredibly beautiful then maybe men are too afraid to stop and comment on you. They might think that they could get in some trouble for that because it's not recommended for a guy to stop a random woman and comment on her look. That's how our society works.

What Guys Said 2

• If love to see what you look like and give you a man's perspective and some insight

• Maybe you should swing that way. You obviously have their attention. Ever thought about it?

What Girls Said 1

• I think women have a different taste of Beauty, I've noticed this too. For example: a lot of girls love high waisted shorts, skirts, and jeans. While men absolutely hate them.