I know this is really pathetic. Even today my aunt asked me if I had a bf. I said no. She said "oh thats not good. Isn't it kind of late? Aren't you almost 19?" My friends all have boyfriends. And when they were single different boys would ask them to school dances every time. I never even get asked to a dance let alone get asked out on a date. I've never been kissed or had a bf. 😟😞😣 I'm shy and don't really talk to boys. If they talk to me of course I reply but it's rare that boys even speak to me. i have had one guy like me my entire life and I liked him back but I found out he had a girlfriend so I tried to forget him. I know it has to be my looks because I know girls that have similar personalities as me that date and get so much more attention from boys. I am SO worried I'll never get asked out or have a boyfriend. Please don't lie when you rate me.
- Four1% (1)3% (3)3% (4)Vote
- Five7% (5)3% (3)5% (8)Vote
- Six14% (10)19% (16)17% (26)Vote
- Seven26% (18)36% (31)31% (49)Vote
- Eight52% (36)39% (33)44% (69)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Well the thing is, guys have a mindset that works like this (most guys that is, there are the exceptions ofcourse)
THey see a good looking girl, now they think one of two things.
1. She's good looking she must have a lot of guys after her so there's not point in me even trying. Better I move on. If every guys you meet has this mind set your not going to get approached or talked to or asked out by any guy right?
Or there's the other
2. she's good looking and I'm not so she's up there and I'm not in her league. Gotta stick to my league and even if I try with her she's just put me back in "my place" and I'll have my heart broken. Better I move on. Now with this, the same as above will happen, basically nothing for you.
So, how to change this. Good question, not easy. THe easiest way is to talk to a lot of people, sooner or later you'll meet a guy whos the exception :) and whilst talking to more people more guys will see your a down to earth Lady who isn't that intimidating and easy to talk to (I'm assuming here though :) )
I hope that kinda helps you out :) Any questions or anything, you know where to find me :)0