Can you honestly rate me?

If you can look at my profile picture, how would you rate me on a scale from 1 to 10. I am trying to see how I could improve myself. I rarely get flirted with and I am not sure if it because of my appearnce. Thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Joined G@G, posted one question, made two comments, and has already deactivated her account. Is that a record?

• she realized how stupid she was for what she did. bitch is married and is posting here to get tips on how more guys can notice her. Unreal.

• I can understand a woman with a husband feeling lighted to never get attention. Until guys realize that a gal is married and is true to that, they will flirt with any attractive woman. If a woman gets NO attention, she can feel slighted. Wanting to be flirted with an intending to do anything about it are often two different things. But she is gone and no big deal either way @puma31

What Guys Said 6

• You're a beaut.. 8.5 or 9 out of 10.

• You're not bad at all, wayyy hotter than most on here asking to be rated. you're upset that guys don't flirt with you, but you're Married?

• I know it sounds strange. Its that my husband gets hit on a lot and I have once since we have been married. I didn't mind it but the more it happed to him, it made me feel like I was unattractive.

• That has nothing to do with you. Maybe guys are being more respectful To your marriage. If you want strange guys attention, you have no business staying married. How would your husband feel that you're posting on here asking what you can do so that strange men can start flirtin with you? You're good looking, relax, but I don't have any respect for you, which is more important.

• Looks like she got scared and deactivated her account. Good. She's the reason marriage had become a joke.

• You are a very pretty young lady- 11/10

• Your appearance should be getting you instant attention.

• There is no pic posted

• I'm not gonna bs you, your no the sexiest, bit you do look good, 7/10

What Girls Said 4

• 8. You look beautiful. You look older for your age. Like 25 or 26.

• "Not active anymore"

Oh.. ok, well then.

• I say you are a 9; very pretty- innocent face

• Well, you're married... maybe that's why?

• Yes, I have thought about that and what bothers me is that my husband gets hit on all the time and I have once since we have been married. Itgood to know that everyone respects marriage but it is nice to hear that you look pretty but not push it.

• This is awful you should be ashamed of yourself for posting here in your situation.

• I think guys tend to be more respectful of women being married so they back off. Women, on the other hand, they're more inclined to flirt with married men. There's been studies on it as well. You're definitely attractive. You don't have to worry about that. I think the guys around you are just polite because you're married.