When a guy wears a wig?

So I'm just a normal man turning twenty soon, and I have a not so normal issue. Due to extreme medication, I've gone bald and can't grow it back. I can't sport the bald look. I used to have long metal hair before all these treatments. So I guess I'm just wondering, is it okay in the eyes of others (friendship, rCuelationship, and otherwise) for me to sport a wig to keep up a natural look of my old hair so I don't feel so naked and overwhelmed by the vulnerability that comes with being a sick, bald man? Cuz I want to feel comfortable, but I also want to know in advance if that would be an issue for others who would be hanging out with me? (Cuz I'm not looking to be telling anyone, but just in case there ever would be a mishap, or if I'd be hanging out at home etc and wouldn't be wearing it even if for just a minute. How many of you would be uncomfortable with how I look and the fact that I, a barely 20year old male, wear a wig??

• Idc, just do you. It's nbd. If it makes you comfortable, go for it
  • Eww dude. That's female shit/ just fucking weird of a guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's really shitty if any woman thinks you shouldn't. If you were a bald sick woman there would be no end of support for you Bravery and Beauty.

You've been through so much, you do what you need to do to feel yourself, anyone who doesn't understand should just keep their mouth shut.

What Girls Said 4

• no i think that if you have the reasons that require u to do it, then this is merely a solution for u and people should learn to understand that when/if they find out.
    i do hope you are on a path to being well soon.

• Personally, I like bald heads or a very close shave. Bald heads feel so nice to the touch. But do whatever makes you feel comfortable. If you chose to wear a wig and we were hanging out, then it wouldn't bother me tbh. However, I am naturally curious and I know I would eventually end up asking you the reasons behind it. But that's just me though.

• Well I'm not really asking what turns you on, I'm not about to decide what to do based on what's more appealing to somebody. I'm wearing the wig either way, I'm just curious what to expect on the acceptance front

• I didn't say it turned me on, I just said they look nice and feel nice to touch. How does that equate with being turned on? It seems like your question and answer are contradictory (Q: is it okay in the eyes of others (friendship, rCuelationship, and otherwise) for me to sport a wig...) (A: I'm not about to decide what to do based on what's more appealing to somebody...).

• Are you really so foreign to the ability to differentiate? Curiosity does not insist upon the presence of concern nor any likelyhood at all of being impressionable

• I wouldn't mind. One of my good friends has alopecia (his blood cells attacked all of his hair follicles and can't grow any hair anywhere on his body besides a little peach fuzz) he was extremely self conscious when we first met. He always wore a beanie everywhere even swimming. People asked about it all the time and he was happy to educate them on the disease. But the world is cruel. I think people would be more accepting if you were bald. You have nothing to be ashamed of. Bald is beautiful too! I think the talk and jokes if you wore a wig might be harsh but then again if it makes you more comfortable go for it.

• Ofc you can wear it! Why would anyone say you're weird? They're the type of girls you should treat as trash.

What Guys Said 4

• If you are bald, be bald. Don't wear wig.

• there's nothing to shave dude. I am bald. Completely fucking bald. No hair follicles whatsoever. Why can't I wear a wig if every chick who's gone bald from treatment is allowed to wear wigs? Plenty of dudes where that clip on layers of hair shit for concerts or scene crap, so why shouldn't I be able to wear a realistic full wig?

• Just wear bad ass metal hats. Suicidal tendencies has awesome hats.

I'm gunna be bald by the time I'm 25 and I'm 22 now so I'm gunna start shaving my head soon. I'm just gunna get a bunch of bad ass tattoos and grow a beard.

If you want a wig that could be cool but I would just grow a beard get tattoos and a bad ass snapback suicidal tendencies hat.

• Suicidal Tendencies is possibly the most boring, cliche metal band ever made. Ew. Lol

• Not really. That started out strictly punk and over time became more and more metal. First off rocky gorge is one of the most under rated guitar players in all of metal and second so many of there songs are so uplifting and inspiring. you must not of heard very much of there music to call them cliche because Mike muir is very inovative, join the army was the 1st time a punk band did a song that had rap in it.

I respect your opinion on ST but I am sorry you feel that way.

I'll throw some songs down for you to listen to that will maybe change your mind.

1. You can't bring me down.

2. Possessed

3. Lost again.

4. Join the army

• No, shave the rest, be bald, its good :)

• You can if you want bro, personaly id grow a goatee and hang out in my caravan in the boonies :)

• Lolol

• I wear a wig called the "WORMHOLE" and most people love it i1127.photobucket.com/.../IMGP2876.jpg : i1127.photobucket.com/.../smooth%20baby.jpg L i1127.photobucket.com/.../IMGP2925.jpg OH yeah Don't be afraid to be bald www.girlsaskguys.com/other/a8449-mr-clean-or-what *posting anon just ofr the hell of it since most people know who I am