Real honest: How do I look? No scale, just say it?

I don't want 1-10 answers, they don't help me^^ Just: What do you think? Can I improve something? So my normal pic for my figure and that one below for face-rating xD

PS: Don't be confused by the make-up, it was an interpretation for a "pop-art" pic for school
PPS: What about my eyes? I always question them, are they boring?

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually really like your eyes, definitely one of your best facial features. You are pretty and if we clicked I would definitely go out on a date with you. One thing though, looking at your profile picture I have to say I am not a fan of your style. It's very bland and boring. Lose the glasses, get a new wardrobe, don't put your hair in a ponytail (even if it is easier; wavy with a little bit of volume would look best on you, just like in that pic). Also, you can have a banging figure (it's still very nice) if you worked out some more. I feel like a dick because I am being overly critical (you said be honest), but all the things I said would just be a plus if that makes sense. If you do everything I said you'll have more guys than you know what to do with.

• I get your point, I said be honest ;)
      And I'm very surprised that you see that I'd look better if I worked out more.. I would love that actually but am kind of unmotivated because working out alone is boring.. and I don't have a sports-companion^^
      Also I thought about losing the glasses because I don't wanna look nerdy and they're in the way when I cuddle with friends^^ But I'm kinda grossed out by contact linses. I don't wanna stick something into my eyes.. what if they move and slip into the holes of my eyes? Ó. Ò
      I also almost never have a ponytail except on that day because it was so hot outside^^ But I'll remember :)
      Hmm about the wardrobe.. But did you have in mind? Cause I don't want to wear short skirts or something..

• I actually don't know too much about it. It uses this machine that heavily relies on using your own body weight as resistance. I think (I'm most likely wrong lol) it's kind of like yoga in that you tend to hold your position/do slow movements or something like that. I've never done it, but all the girls that I've known who swear by it have perfect bodies so it definitely works :)

• Okay thanks :) I'll get more info on that one

What Guys Said 39

• Mit der Schminke im Gesicht siehst du wesentlich älter aus als in deinem Profilbild, wo du meiner Meinung nach jünger als 20 aussiehst. Lass diesen seltsamen dunkelbraunen Schminke-Strich um deine Lippen herum weg - Ist das Fastnachts Schminke? ^^ Ansonsten passen die langen Haare und der Haarschnitt gut zu deinem Gesicht.

Deine Augen machen auf mich einen aufgeweckten, intelligenten Eindruck. Es gibt ja Leute, denen schaut man in die Augen und denkt die gehören nicht zu den hellsten Kerzen auf der Torte. Zu verbessern gibt es finde ich nichts bei dir.

• *In deinem Profilbild siehst du mehr wie 18 aus

• Haha, ja auf der Seite hier krieg ich Kommentare wie "From the way you write, you seem very smart" und denke mir " Is doch nur Pustekuchen" , Naja, meine Englischlehrer konnten weniger Englisch als ich xD Naja, ich hab mein Abi ^^ ( nur so am Rande ^^)

• Ich auch im April^^ (by the way ;) )
      Genial xD Naja ich fühl mich geschmeichelt :'D Wobei das mit den intelligenten augen hab ich schonmal iwo gehört xD

• Figure is cute, i like the pose and energy from it.

Your face is cute however i can't stop looking at the lips being outlined (i know we're supposed to ignore this).

Green/olive eyes are good! I wouldn't worry about eyes too much, they aren't a deal breaker at all ever.

• Guys are confusing I'd really like to be one for a day xD For myself I can say, eyes are a deal breaker^^
      But really really thanks ^-^
      I'm sorry about the lines, I don't normally take selfies and so that one for school is the only one^^ I didn't want to post a pic with friends on it in the internet

• Women like eyes because they reveal emotion.

I've never once talked to a guy who said "man this girl had huge boobs, tine waist, nice booty and rich but man... her eyes... i just can't date her."

But i'd say your eyes are above average, so don't put anymore thought into that.

• Haha nice example xD I guess when everything else fits the eyes don't undo it, I get it^^
      Okay thanks :)

• You're pretty

• You are very beautiful. I wasn't sure what to think about the lines on your face. But regardless, you are very beautiful.

• Only the photo of your face is there. Your other photo must have been considered offensive and was removed. but I agree with you other comments about your face. Can't see where any improvement is needed.

• Just realized you meant profile pic when you said normal pic. Yes, I also agree that you are quite stunning in that one. Yo are very pretty.

• Thank you very much *-*

• ;-) No need to thank me. I was just stating a fact! Very pretty!

• Good. You reminded me of a young natascha mcelhone which to me is a surefire compliment. Eyes are definitely not boring. I know you said don't mind the makeup, but the lipstick makeup annoys me haha needed to be said.

• It annoyed me too haha. I wiped it off as soon as the photo was taken lol
      I googled Natascha, she's a beauty, thanks for the compliment ^-^ She also looks kind of slavic, some people say that about me too even though I'm german through and through lol

• I think it's a mix between the hair, eyes, and cheekbones (especially the cheekbones) that give you that look.

• Yeah could be haha

• You're cute in your profile picture. Pretty for sure.

• On your new profile pic: very attractive! Yeah the pic you posted was indeed a little bit of make-up overkill but if it was on purpose no problem of course :-)
    Long time since I last noticed someone from Germany on GAG... no idea why but I don't think there are many :-)
    Anyway, nice to meet you... I'm from a neighboring country in the West!

• Nice to meet you too :) I met two german guys in the first two days so I didn't get the impression lol
      i like this community
      and thanks ^-^

• I often exchange some PM's with nice people on here... so if you like a chat just leave me a message at any time :-)
      Or if you want to say something in German, do it via PM... discussions on GAG must be in English so the moderation team & admins can understand what you say...
      You decide, feel free to answer my questions, I'll do the same with yours!
      Hear you soon :-)

• Got it ;)

• You are beautiful. Those green eyes are a heart beater though.

• In a bad or in a good way?

• Really? I said your eyes make hearts beat. How can that be in a bad way? "However," meaning that beautiful is great, but heart beater is the extreme.

• Oh :D Well then thanks very much *-*

• YOU HAVE A DAMN GOOD FACE
    Shit, even my girlfriend isn't this beautiful. This photo is too good. Please don't make me fall in love

• Oh my god, I don't even know what to say about that. Poor girlfriend, hope she doesn't read this. Happy me, I never had anyone making me such compliments *-* And don't joke about falling in love lol, you can't fall in love with a picture. But thank you so very much! ^-^

• Aha... My girlfriend is not prettier than you but then you are 5 years older than her and looks are not the only thing I look for in a girl :)
      Still you are very pretty

• Well that's noble. They shouldn't be :)
      Oh yeah 5 years do a lot to a girl, I understand

• I honestly find you very atractive, and i believe most men will find you very attractive too, you have a beautiful smile and your face is just so pretty, and eyes as well... just know u r very attractive to most men... i would say!!! Keep Love Alive

• Your eyes were the first thing I noticed. Very pretty. I seriously do not see anything about you that needs altering. Nothing wrong with the glasses. Incredibly pretty. I actually prefer less flamboyance. I really like your long thick hair.

• I like your profile pic more that the pic you posted, I like em natural look

• You're really beautiful 😉

• All over you are perfect. specifically your beautiful face and smile are killing.

• you've got pretty face, i like your eyes

• Very pretty

• I love how your eyes just pierce right through. You look amazing.

• You can't put beauty on a scale that's like trying to put power on a scale, but you're quite attractive you would look better if you didn't wear so much make up.

• Therefore I said "No Scale" haha
      and like I also said, the make-up is for a school project
      would do you good if you read the question properly ;) but thanks for the attractive-part :)

• Ah sorry it was a long day that day and I was answering a lot of question :) but in your profile pic you look a lot better :) and okay school project got it.

• No problem, thanks for your opinion ^-^

• I'm going by your profile pic when I say this, because that's what you really look like. You look just fine.

• I think your profile picture is pretty but the photo in question i don't know?

• From your profile picture, you have one of the most beautiful and interesting upper lips I have ever seen in my life. I can be sensually stimulated by them for hours on end. Fortunately, your lower lips do not damage the reputation of your upper lips. From the picture you posted here, you look like a provincial lady trying desperately to look agreeable and, if luck permits, luscious.

N. B. Do not respond to my answer if you think I'm trying to flirt here.

• I actually laughed about that xD because I thought I had the most unnormal strange upper lip. It'd kinda fat and bulgy in the middle, I haven't seen something like that on someone other ans thought it was bad. You surprised me. A lot.
      And yeah I understand what you mean. I never put on that much make-up normally. It was (like I said) for a school project and the only selfie I had because I don't like selfies.. But someone made me change my profile pic and I had to just sort of make a selfie at the very second. I'm glad it looks okay :) Thank you for your opinion

• Before leaving, I register once more my attraction for your upper lip—especially the protruding mid portion of it. Goodbye.

• Um goodbye xD
      I think girls like your obsession with lips ;)

• You look fantastic, though I feel you've gone a little overboard with the make-up. Must be a cultural difference, so don't mind that.

• Your eyes would be boring if you didn't have that smile. They are not boring.

• I'll re-phrase what I meant to say.

I like you :)

• Thanks :')

• your cuite! not sure what you could improve on since its just a face pic. remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that jazz. so you could look like a 9 to me and a 6 to another person. by the way i love your eyes!

• I don't know, Looks touched up or. lots of makeup. show us a picture of you that's not a portrait.

but, yean, you're cute. You have nice features. your eyes aren't boring, dont know wtf that means.

post a more candid picture though for a better answer

• OMG your eyes. 😍

• You are beautiful. Your hair, eyebrows, eyes, nose, lips, everything is beautiful.

• You are really lucky to have eyes like that. girls everywhere would kill for that.

• Not where I live, but thanks :D *-*

• I know that's what I am saying. People with brown eyes wish they had green or blue. I also have green eyes but one is a rusty hazel. Girls go crazy for them, that also have stars in them.

• Hm okay :) I like really dark chocolat eyes ^-^ Or actually I like every color, because each and every one can be real pretty

• You look female

• 7.5. Cool. Nice

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 14

• you look beautiful!

• You're really pretty! I immediately thought of Erica Durance (from Smallville) and I think she's gorgeous as well. :D

• Oh my, I just googled her. I don't think I can compare but thank you *-*

• You have really pretty eyes!
    You're beautiful:)

• I think your pretty (I know this sounds weird) but your eyes and eyebrows are so beautiful its like it perfect and direct lol

• omg you're absolutely beautiful like really i got no reason to lie to you and the truth is that you're gorgeous. and no your eyes are absolutely no boring

• Oh gosh, that's surprising o. o (mildly put) Thank you so much!

• You're totally beautiful and your eyes are not boring at all actually the opposite

• Honey, you should post a picture without this kind of makeup, because it makes hard for us to actually picture you. But you look very pretty... in this picture a little creepy too :)

• Creepy is not good xD Yean I don't have selfies normally lol, just that from the school project. And my profile pic now because someone made me take one today

• Honestly your really pretty and no your eyes aren't boring. I love your hair color too but not a fan of the haircut you have. I don't know why but I think that some other style would look better.

• Hmm do you have a clue about what style? :) I'm open for a new haircut-idea

• Why do you have such sharp makeup contouring lines? You're suppose to blend them.
    Your makeup doesn't look nice but you have good features and pretty hair

• Ok sorry I didn't read the last part lol.
      You're pretty

• Haha xD It's okay, I know it looks kinda weird, I prefer simple make-up normally and don't outline my lips at all^^ Don't worry ;)

• are your eyes green?

• Yep green-brown-ish

• That true? Huh. I didn't know that :D

• Yep it's the first thing that normally pops up when you type that into google search lol

• i think you are very pretty but then guys will just jerk off on your photo and never ask more. so if you make yourself little bit sexy, it will be good.

• What do you mean? What should I do? And I don't want to think about guys jerking off on my pic xD

• Okay :) thanks

• Wow ur so pretty

• I never answer questions like this. I just say that everyone is beautiful in their own way.

• Your still at school? Wow you look older than me & i'm 30!