Do I look a lot younger than I am?

I'm ALWAYS told I look a lot younger than I am.. I'm 23 and have had people think I'm 16/17 before which is incredibly embarrassing :/ I get ID'd everywhere for everything lol :( What age would you lovely people put me at? Honesty is appreciated!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you have to be embarrassed! It is a good thing to look younger then you really are. My sister was always told that she looks 16-17yrs when she was 23 and she asked me the same question like you. Now she is 26 years old and happy that she looks young. Personally I give you 20-21yrs old looking at your profile photo.

• It's good to know your sister feels differently now she's a bit older! :) Hopefully when I'm getting old I won't age so quickly and I'll feel better about it ;) 20-21 isn't so bad though - I can cope with that lol! Thanks for the comment :)

What Guys Said 6

• I agree with those people. You look younger for sure. Around 17 or 18.

• I would say 18 but to look into your beautiful eyes I see pain and maturity behind them so I say 21-22 so not far from your age.

• Looking at your profile pic, you seem to look your age but it's a pretty small pic and not much to really go on for the question asked. Very pretty, however.

• You look 18- 19 years

• Yeah, you look cute and youthful lol.

• 19 maybe 18 or 20

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's fair to say you look younger than 23; but I wouldn't say as young as 16/17.

Maybe between 19-21?