Honestly need some opinion, how do I look?

I'm not usually ask something like this...Am I look loder than my actual age - 26 years old? should I change my hair color to look younger? I don't know, just curious, I will deleted my picture after I've got the opinions. Thank you all ;)

thank you very much for your opinions. There's a reason why I asked this question... by the way thanks for that. Black hair it is ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• Very pretty! You should leave it up. really.

What Guys Said 7

• Mr OWL wallpaperpassion.com/.../white-owl-wallpaper.jpg says that you're cute/sexy the way that you're

• you look like a 5 star prostitute hottie. You do look look a lot younger than 26 and no you shouldn't change your hair color, good looking people have black hair

• You look like a female.

Good gawd, I wish this site dosent have the "how do I look" section. It creates insecurities in everyone.

• You are super pretty and beautiful.
    Need not change the colour.
    Natural beauty is always evergreen.

• To me your looking small to your age of curse it is cute too and I didn't find any flaws in your hair color though

• I wanna see that pretty face :(
    please upload it :(
    plzz

• You look good

What Girls Said 0