Put a name to a face! What name do you think you should have?

So the idea is very simple!

Using your avatar picture or including a picture of yourself, do you think you look like the name that you were given?

Someone I work with thinks that I look like a "Samantha" (my name isn't Samantha). Has anyone had this before? Or do you think your name really doesn't suit you but don't know what does?

Comment on each other's photos and try to put a name to a face literally!

0|1
24|19

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

What Girls Said 23

• Most people do not think that my name matches my face. Lol I have no idea what my name should be based on how I look but apparently my actual name doesn't fit me. Haha!

0|0
    0|0
  • My name is to common.. (I won't say it though) my parents gave me such an English name -__- I would of loved something traditional.. My parents are both Cambodian, so a cambodian name would of been sweet! I would call myself "Jorani" if I could. I don't know why, I always had a liking towards that name. My middle name is cambodian though, and in all honesty I rather have my middle name as my first name and my first name my middle name! Lmfao

0|0
    0|0
  • My mother named me Clarisa but people say I look like a Maria, i think my name suits me. What do you think?

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...8e5db660f2.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Angel?
    Angela?
    Mariam?
    Lenora?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what kind of name suits me. My own name is Melanie and I'm iffy about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I look like an Ashley but I really like the name Abrelia and I would change it to that just because I think it sounds so pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, people say my name doesn't suit me at all... Even I feel so. I don't like it cause people can't pronounce my name properly... :-/
    I like the name Lily

0|0
    0|0
  • I think my name suits. I don't know tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • My name is Karina and I've never felt like it suits me lol i always get told i would suit a "Chantelle" or "Eva" lol

0|0
    0|0
  • http://imgur.com/YVlMU8b
    I like my name. I don't know if other people think it suits me though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lucy maybe. People often call me Lucy haha

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah I don't match my name

0|0
    0|0
  • you look like a Mikaela or similar.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate my name but I rather be called something else like my mom was going to name me Cassandra but my dad had to step in and name me after him 😫

0|0
    0|0
  • I think my name suits me just fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Originally my parents wanted to name me Monica but they decided last minute to Hana.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like a violet or Nina to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will guess, Amber :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I was about to be names Charlotte.. and I look like a Charlotte too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anna or Eva would suit me i believe

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like a Jessica to me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think the name "Sydnie" really suits me. Probably something like Maxine or Arielle?

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmmm. I don't think you look like a Sydnie either. I'm trying to work out what!

• I would have called you Cathy, if I were guessing your name.

• I was told I look like a Brooke. It was insulting bc a girl at our school is a hoe and a bossy bitch.

0|0
    0|0