Guys how big of a deal is acne?

How big of a deal is acne. I take care of my skin a lot, I eat healthy, I exercise, I just still have acne.
i keep it covered with makeup during the day and only take it off to go to bed, so you really wouldn't have to see it much, and with my ex boyfriend u got up everyday before him, so by the time he woke up it was already gone.
so if a girl did have acne but took care of it, would it be a deal breaker?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd date her and I wouldn't care about her acne BUT I would kinda of care if she went the extra mile to hide it from me if that makes sense

• It's not just fusing it from you, but also myself and other people. I don't like the way I look without makeup so I just don't go without it. If that makes any sense

• it makes sense and I feel you ^^

What Guys Said 4

• Not for me, over 90 percent of people get acne in their lifetime. Not to mention I had it bad as well.

• I find that some blemishes make the face beautiful. Reason is, when someone's face is flawless they kind of looked photo-shopped and doll like. No man want's to date barbie. If there is a man like that, he needs a psychiatric evaluation.

• No not really unless it's a really bad case of acne

• She wouldn't need makeup its fine

What Girls Said 3

• I really don't think you should be worried about that if the guy dosen't like you just because you have a little acne than screw him. But if this is something you're really insecure about you could always talk to the guy of intrest. This shouldn't be a dealbreaker if you're with the right kind of boys.

• Have you ever tried Proactive? It works really well for me. Just thought I would share that :)

• Tried it, didn't work. I've tried everything by now

• I had a problem with my skin as well and if guys are turned off or have a problem with it then to bad on to the next he wasn't worth your time. I get what you are saying about the make up it gives you that extra boost if confidence cause you are covering it. I would recommend staying away from the acne products they tend to dry and irritate your skin if you are sensitive. Try using Olay face wash or dove those worked for me