Hair Length, should I cut it?

Just wondering, what do you guys like? Short or long hair? Mine's to my waist, and a lot of people love it, but I just want to know what you all think. I've been thinking about cutting it for a while.

Thank you everyone :) I've decided to keep it long... I'd miss it too much. I can always cut it later, when it isn't as healthy.

Most Helpful Girl

• My motto is you can always wear long hair short, but you can never wear short hair long. If you need a change, go to bottom of the shoulder blade length at most.

Ultimately, do what makes you happiest!

What Guys Said 16

• Most girls your age are proud to wear there hair long, most girls that wear short hair have to because they are older

• Having such long hair is cool, but its maintenance must be hell.

I'd keep it at least shoulder-length if I had such hair and I'd want to cut it.

• I prefer longer hair, but it's more about the woman and how she wears it, some women look very sexy with shorter hair, others not so much, but like I said my preference is longer.

• nah... your hair are beautiful as they are now basically...

• To your waist?
    You're like Rapunzel :')

Nah, keep it! Your hair looks awesome! c:

• Do whatever you want. I'd probably prefer it's be at mid-back though.

• Personally I prefer a girl with long hair but the only thing that really matters is what you think so if like the way you look with short hair then you should cut it

• Dont cut :(
    I love long hairs
    and Rollin ma face in them turns me on ;)

• i like girls with hair past their shoulders so i think you're perfectly fine

• If you don't mind taking care of it then don't cut it. I honestly think short hair makes girls look more tomboyish. If you are a tomboy, it would be better to make short hair but if not then don't cut it or cut it that short

• Long hair is great, but do what YOU want to do. If you like something, go with it.

• No!! You are beautiful

• You look amazing with long hair but you would look great with shorter hair too

• NO, looks nice!

• I think a little past the shoulders. And are you irish?

• I'm like 20% Irish I think

• Wow... i would have thought for sure u were at least half irish. Just wondering: ) u look like a nice attractive irishwoman.

• No, girls with short hair that isn't thick look like guys. Women are supposed to have long thick hair.

What Girls Said 6

• You look great with long hair! If you want a change you can try waving them up a little bit sometimes... if you like it.

• You seem to have a rather oval shaped face, which means pretty much every hairstyle would suit you. Your long hair looks beautiful though. Maybe keep it long but try something different? Try looking on magazines or tv shows. Good luck!

• Your hair is pretty and it suits you. I think you'd look good either way though. Its entirely up to you. :)

• If cutting it is what YOU want, go for it!

• I know you want guys' opinions, but your hair is really pretty and I think you should keep it that way :)

• keep it long!