I want to change my hair color... opinions?

I found an app that could change hair color so I thought it could help me decide hahaha

This is my real hair color (sorry if the picture has a filter but I can't use another one now):
http://postimg.org/image/zf1z5fvt5/

This is me with red hair:
http://postimg.org/image/z1hsocohx/

This is me with a lighter color:
http://postimg.org/image/4dbooy4ll/

Soooo what do you think??

Most Helpful Girl

• The red looks better on you.

Since you have light skin I would think going with a dark shade of red might look better. Since it would really bring the color of your skin out and it might also bring you eye color out more as well. Plus since your eyebrow color is already brown it would make people think it would be your natural hair color.

The shade of red i'm talking about is auburn red. Again that's just my opinion.

40.media.tumblr.com/.../...59VqKd1sogtq9o1_500.jpg

super-hairstyles.tk/.../...r-tumblr-pictures-6.jpg

• Thanks for your help! I appreciate it, because hair color depends a lot on your skin color... so thank you. But doesn't this color need too much maintenance? I don't wanna hurt my hair more than it's necessary...

• My hair is actually pretty thin... so that wouldn't be a problem? We'll see though... dyeing my hair 2-4 times a month seems like too much pressure on it

• How often you color it depends on how fast your hair grows out and starts to expose your natural color at the roots.

What Guys Said 8

• I absolutely love how you look in red. It's the best.

• OMFG you look so sweet with red hair basically...;-)

• Definitely keep your hair as is. But if you still think you want to go in a different direction... get the lighter brown highlights, not full.

• Thanks for your opinion... maybe I'll keep them brown!

• Reddish one is better, but always change hair color in photo without any filters.

• Yeah, sorry about that... Thanks anyway!

• Keep it as it is. I personally love your natural brown hair color, and it would be a shame changing something that already is good.

• Thank you, I appreciate it. :)

• I like your real hair color the best. Very, very pretty.

• Thanks! I don't know if I should keep it. I want a change, but I don't wanna damage my hair...

• Woah really? haha! Great! Thanks for telling me that, I didn't know it... so even if I had to do it like twice a month it would still be fine?

• Yeah you're good :)

• Ooh the red is nice :)

• Thanks! My boyfriend likes the red too :)

• I like your normal hair a lot!
    but the red is so nice, that if you are looking to change it up i say go for it

• Thanks! I wanna change it but I also don't wanna damage my hair too much... I'm still not sure, we'll see

• either way you will look great =)

What Girls Said 2

• Your natural is really pretty!

• Thank you! I appreciate it

• Honestly I like the hair color you have

• Thanks for your opinion (: