Does this profile picture make me look like a massive douche?

Regardless, I'm probably not going to change it lol, just want to rile some folks up a little.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, lots of GaG users used similar pictures with yours

What Girls Said 9

• If you want the truth, it makes me think you're looking for attention. But "massive douche" doesn't immediately come to mind, no. You'd have to say or do something douche-worthy for me to think that.

• Massive douche, no. Attention seeking and possibly a douche, yes.

• I wouldn't say massive douche but maybe somebody who is a little full of himself.

• Not really, you just seem proud of your body and want to show it off. It would be douche if you were seriously flexing.

• Dude you are a douche. Jk
    I don't think it does. It makes you seem cocky or full of yourself tho. Sorry it does.

• It was cool until i saw yu had on skinny jeans LOL. Im jk but nice abs dude! :D

• Yes.
    ...

• Yea pretty much haha

• Many people have such profile picture. Though I don't get the reason. Maybe people like to show off their body. Moreover, it seems like you are trying to hide your nipples.

What Guys Said 10

• Errrr... a little bit... yeah..-P

• No it's really cool... don't listen to girls man lol

• Not as much as mine.

• if you have to ask that I think you already know xD

• You look extremely gay.

• I'll take that as a complement. Gay guys are generally more attractive than straight guys.

• No. If you got it, then flaunt it. They jelly.

• Maybe a little bit, but that's alright

• No I don't think so...

• The short answer is...

YES.

• No, it makes you look like a scrawny douche--work them pecs!!!

• I'm getting there! my metabolism is way too high. wish it was lower.

• boatloads of pushups from different elevations. this is almost 100% from bodyweight exercizes.

• Very nice. A great addition might be dips, if you're looking for an additional exercise. But it really doesn't matter, if you're getting the results. Time under tension and nutrition, that's what counts. Keep it up!