Guys, what would you rate me?

I've been having some self asstieme problems lately and I was wondering what you GUYS thought. Am I pretty, decent, or just hands down ugly. Be as honest as you can be
What would you rate me?

92

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry, but after a long time looking at your picture and deliberating, me and the judges... ok, there was no judges... ok, I just looked for like 5 seconds... I've come to a conclusion: you're hands down pretty, very pretty actually. Congratulations!

What Guys Said 91

• Wow you are so pretty 9 out of 10 I would say. I clicked on your actual profile picture once and thought O my gosh this girl is so pretty and attractive and had to click on it again and then again for another look lol. I am not lying either that is really what I did. That is how pretty you are. Well done on being so pretty.

• Honestly. No answer we could give you could raise your self esteem. In fact if we all rated you 10's on here that would be possibly the worst, because you'd love it but constantly check to see if your ratings had slipped over time. You might even develop a fear of aging eventually. Don't do this. Subjecting yourself to judgement by others as a form of validation only reinforces your belief that your personal view of yourself is just one small opinion. It's not, it's the only opinion. That matters. Besides general health and somewhat symmetrical features there is no objective standard of beauty. That's why only your standards count.

• Crap. Now I wish I hadn't said anything. ':-(

• This helped a lot, thank you. I think you just opened my eyes to a better look on things

• 9/10

so cute...:-)

• I agree with AleDeEurope!! Except it only took me 1 second!! You ARE extremely attractive! No more to be said!

• 6.7/10. Don't give up on yourself. You'll be fine.

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...m_MDUxNzAxMTQwOTg.jpg read that ᕙ (^▿^-ᕙ)

• I know you are probably looking for young guys opinions... but thought I would give my 2 cents worth lol

I would say 8 out of 10, you should not have self esteem issues. As long as you have a great personality to go along with the pretty face, you have nothing to worry about!

• 6 that's picture you have taken is crap. you look hot in your profile pic.

• No offence. But having a pretty face isn't all to relationships. You can be pretty as fuck (like you are) and have a shitty personality (not saying you do. just giving an example) For me personally, i dont mind much how she looks like outside, its what she is inside. If she looks like a 5 but has a bigger personality than that ass of a 10, i would go with her. And to answer your question, i would go with 9. ;)

• You've got to kidding me right? I think you're gorgeous. I don't see why you would ever question your beauty with such a pretty face and perfect body. All that I;m missing is knowing that your personality matches your outer beauty :)

• I have dated some girls that looked like you, so you are OK of course.
    No matter what anyone thinks, looks aren't everything in any case, personality will rule the day.

• Bad quality black and white photo and only your face is seen with a weird look on it. 4/10. Show us a full body image IN COLOR an in good quality and try to put on a nice smile.

• Yeah, and a swimsuit photo, if possible. Nudes would be better, but swimsuit will be fine =D

• You're average pretty. That's not bad. You have a furrowed brow.

To be honest, beauty is a large portion non-physical. You need to learn to spell. It detracts from how you are viewed. " Asstieme?" Really?

• You kinda look like Carrie Underwood, actually. At least, you have a few of her features anyways. Anyhoo, I would rate you as very beautiful. Very pretty.

• Why don't we rate your inner self

• That's a really crappy photo of a cute young woman.

• You are a solid 6/10... you look good...

But if you looked like the hotel in profile pic then you would be 8.5/10

• I don't see you that way at all, but more like a little sister.

• Somewhere between a 7-8, usually the range of girls I prefer to approach in all honesty. Girls between 9-10 have sharp, often scary features.

• You look good. You look very young tho

• You're not really my type, but you look radiant and have pretty eyes. What I mean is you're hot, I just don't think I would fall in love with you.

• I think ur aight, but it's "esteem" so maybe don't worry about ur looks and spend a little more time developing ur knowledge

• You are an 8, you are cute by the way

• You are very very beautiful and don't let anyone else tell you different. If they do, it's definitely not you, cause they should definitely make an appointment with their eye doctor if that's the case.

• i would say average based on the pic you posted but based on your profile pic i would say sexy

• 6.5 but you're using your camera wrong to cause lens distortion.

However you are also cheating with makeup. We're not rating your painting ability but your genetics.

• You're very cute and even if you weren't that's no reason to be down. Your looks don't determine your worth. Are you actually 19 in that picture? You look more like 16 or 17 to me

• ~hotty~ :P

• That's a bad pic its hard to say

• Id go out with you

• More from Guys
    61