I have chubby cheeks, so people always assume, & not saying I have anything against people who are bigger... But do I look overweight waist-up?

So, a girl just called me fat. I personally believe "fat" is seen different in different people's perspectives, so I didn't really condemn her for it. However, if she meant "overweight", there is an exact measuremnt of when someone is overweight. My profile picture just shows myself chest and up, so she can't really see my body. So are my cheeks what make people think I'm overweight? I have nothing against people who are bigger in that way, because that's their own lifestyle.. but I was just wondering. I'm not insecure about my weight, because I have a normal weight/bmi/muscle:fat ratio for my height. Well yeah, I hate my thighs and my butt, but it comes with the sports and all. Anyway. yeah. Just wondering, I'm not fishing for compliment/insults.. I'm okay with flat-out answers. And no, I'm not going to post random pictures of myself to strangers, and not trying to impress anyone (not saying that I have much to impress with) So yeah.. tell me honest answers! Is it because of my big head??

• Overweight
  • Skinny
  • Average
  • Muscular
  • I don't think you can tell with it not showing much of your body (WHICH IS WHAT I THOUGHT!!). That girl is cray cray for her random assumptions.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I have photos from when I was 230 where I look exactly the same in the face as I do now. Admittedly, there's a shift in there at about 140 and below when my face starts to thin out, but I've always been a heavier girl (usually about 150) so, honestly, everyone's face will gain and lose weight differently. So, I call BS on the chick who called you fat. You certainly don't look like you've been chowing down on twinkies and mountain dew all day.

What Guys Said 7

• Nope your face is like mine in the sense of it having a nice slim layer of healthy fat obver it ^^ BUT BOTH OF our bodies are normal sized i1127.photobucket.com/.../IMGP1426-1.jpg k i1127.photobucket.com/.../IMGP1428-1.jpg j i1127.photobucket.com/.../IMGP1443.jpg h i1127.photobucket.com/.../IMGP0673.jpg You aren't fat NOR am I, but I now how/why people would think that about us 2 if that make sense

• I think your cute and i see nothing wrong with you
    I'm sorry people are so mean they are butt holes

• judging by your profile pic you look really cute basically...;-)

• Honestly you look fine to me, but I will say its hard to see because the light covers up most of your features

• That's exactly what I pointed out to her!

• Yeah, chances are she was just trying to make you angry. I wouldn't put much stock into what she said.

• No one knows without seeing a picture.

• Well yeah, that's what I'm trying to prove...

• I see. Well, to be honest, it looks like you have large breasts. That, coupled with chubby cheeks, tends to give people the idea that you're overweight. I agree that this is not a scientific assessment but more often than not people with those features are overweight. Not all though. I would compare you to Tonya Harding. Similar features in the face but she wasn't overweight. I mean she is now but wasn't when she was in the olympis.

• Large breasts? I can admit I have a big derriere, but my breasts are average lol. I think it's because of my t-shirt popping out...

• your eyes are mesmerizing

• Arrr ye must show us pics before we can judge ye (pirate voice)

What Girls Said 3

• well i have pretty huge cheeks and my upper half isn't large at all.

i think it just depends on ur genetics. iv seen overweight women with cheekbones more pronounced than mine. it really depends girl =]

• I've got chubby fluffy cheek also. and i dont care what people say. just be yourself and be happy.

• You're profile picture is really kinda creepy hah, your eyes are on fire or something.

• Thanks for the insult, and okay "Anonymous".

• I didn't mean it as an insult, I just meant it as your eyes are firey or somewhat translucent in the photo because of the sunlight... sorry if I insulted you.