Do guys prefer makeup or not?

I've been wondering if all guys like it when girls wear makeup or just only some guys like it when girls wear makeup.

Most Helpful Guy

• Most occasions, obviously just chill in around the house with no makeup or relaxing is fine. But my entire frat would agree that if your going out or too something, thats not like just down to the market. MAKEUP, it really helps if you want to enhance your look.

Dudes will argue, to act sympathetic. But statistically it is a fact that girls wearing makeup will do better with guys.

Hope this helps!

• Very realistic:) Thank you!

• No problem! Hope it helps!
      But just to add onto what I said, I often see girls cake the makeup on (excessive use). The best thing is too know your limits on how much to put on. You don't want to look like the slut at the party LOL.

• Less is more when it comes to makeup. A thin layer of it goes a long way.

What Guys Said 16

• Nope UNLESS it's that eyelinder/mascara stuff if I'm right scontent-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/.../..._1529885647_n.jpg j fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/.../...053521_n.jpg = PERFECT AMOUNT OF MAKE UP IMHO ^^

• IDC as long as the girl doesn't let the MAKE UP, MAKE HER, her if that makes sense

• @GirlsLie now I want a pic of you ><

• @asker leave him OR force him to accept it ^6

• If I only had a choice of yes or no, I would pick none.
    but the minimum amount needed to do whatever it is she is using the makeup for.
    some makeup on a woman looks nice.
    lots looks bad.

• I prefer less makeup.
    A small amount of eyeliner or lip gloss is OK

• I like it when girls wear a little makeup. Just to spice up the view. Better than just a bare face with no work done.

• They say they don't.

When they do studies men find women with makeup more attractive. That is usually professionally applied mind you.

• no make-up is better in my opinion

• As a young lady you was never born with makeup on and therefore a man should look for the beauty wtihin, i look for just that looks aren't important its what is within that is important.

• Depends on what kind of face you're wearing xD

• I love when a girl can rock the natural look. My ex hardly wore make up and she looked gorgeous without it.

• Typically, I like girls who wear a little bit of makeup, but there is nothing better than a girl who looks beautiful without any on

• I don't know why, but i prefer a natural face. I guess my brain's like "Hey! REAL skin!" ' 8-D"

• small amount yes
    a lot no

• I personally prefer girls without make up
    The natural beauty you know, beauty at it's purest form

• I don't like if a girl wear makeup all the time but it is OK when she using it occasionally.

• I prefer no makeup. . i like a natural looking chick

• No makeup is better. Be brave to show your real beauty!

What Girls Said 3

• Most men don't know what a girl with or without make up looks like as long as she doesn't over do it. I love when girls post "no make up selfies" and it's clear to every other woman that they're wearing make up but men go " wow you look beautiful without make up". Makes me laugh every time.

I think when people say no make up they usually mean not too much make up, I don't think there's anything wrong with powder, mascara, lip gloss and sometimes myself and other girls love to do black eye liner or different color eye liners, it looks cute sometimes. It's the women who cake on that horrible, mismatched foundation and pounds of lipstick that look ridiculous lol

• They don't like it if their girlfriend wears it if the man is insecure.

• Most men say that they prefer no make up, the thing is, one day I was wearing eyeliner, neutral eyeshadow, fake lashes, foundation, concealer, and blush on, when I asked my date if my make up rubbed off l, he saud "what are you talking about? You're not wearing any make up", the other day, I asked my ex why he didn't tell me that my fake lashes almost fell out, and he said he didn't notice. So I doubt it when men say they prefer no make up.