Guys, do you prefer soft, thick thighs or thin thighs?

Cause there are a lot of girls insecure about their thighs.

Most Helpful Guy

• My preference doesn't revolve so much about size as it does about shape and texture. I like the kind of firm strong thighs you can only get from regularly engaging in high intensity exercise or athletic activity, with some degree of visible development of the quadriceps (front of the thighs) and hamstrings (back of the thighs). Size doesn't matter as much as these traits but I don't particularly like thighs that are too thin.

What Guys Said 17

• A or B look much more attractive to me , but to be honest I could do without the tatoos that high up on the legs. The thin ( skinny) leg just doesn't do anything for me

• Thick thighs!!! so attractive! but without tattoos

• I think a better option would be if the legs have some curvature to them. Whether they're thin or thick so long as they curvaceous they'll look good. Size doesn't really matter.

• they're all good as long as she squats.

• A) looks good... really good...

• I like smooth, soft, medium sized thighs. If they rub together when you stand up straight, your good.

• I like the medium thighs.

• medium, ideal..

• Medium or thin thighs, case-by-case.

• Juicy, soft, thick thighs!!!

• i love that one girl with soft thick thighs. her legs r the most attractive. but how would you describe your legs tho?

• Thick for a one night stand.

Thin for a GF material

• Doesn't matter to me. I just have to like you.

• I prefer a woman with soft thick thighs. I'm a leg man, I love legs to a point of obsession. Soft legs feel amazing wrapped around any part of my body whether it's my head, waist, arms, or legs. Not only do soft thick legs feel amazing they look the best as well. The curvy shape of a woman's legs flow well with a curvy body complete with hips, rear, and breast. Clothing also looks better on curvey women because it doesn't look like a child attempting to dress like an adult. Muscle is fine as long as it's covered in a healthy layer of fat. Fat is a good thing on a woman. Women are designed to retain fat. It's natural and healthy. Fat is what gives a woman WOMANLY figure. Women are supposed to be soft and curvey, men are supposed to be rough and hard. In today's world corporations try to pump Society with impossible standards, not because it's beautiful but because it generates money while people attempt to achieve those standards. Let your body do what it's designed to do. Don't fight it. The more you fight it the worse things get, and the worse men you'll attract.

• Thick thighs all the way.

• Girl A. Who is she? Im in love!

• i like soft thick thighs.. thats super turn ON

• Thin to medium

What Girls Said 2