If a guy/girl wasn't very good looking but was really sweet and had a good personality would u not date them because their looks?

What attracts most people to each other is looks. What if someone approached u and they were really sweet and kind but they were uglyish.

• No I wouldn't because looks are a big factor
    Vote A
  • No I wouldn't because not physically attractive
    Vote B
  • Yes I would because I don't care about looks
    Vote C
  • Yes I would because I don't care what others think
    Vote D
  • Maybe depending on if my friends approve
    Vote E
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would date a guy with a great personality who wasn't too good looking. I'm not big on looks.

0|0
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• I at least have to be attracted to the guy I want to be with. If I wasn't attracted to him I wouldn't date him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm actually finding out that this is totally the case and also finding out that I may be ugly but I'm only stupid because I'm attracted to him ☺️
    Hope this helps

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• You don't have to be a model to be considered attractive. If you're average and there are still attractive qualities about you then I will consider dating the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • voted A because ugliness is not the same as average looks
    something which you can not just ignore

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm if she's sweet and has a good personality I will find her more attractive, but if I still don't find her attractive even with that extra then no. I need too find her attractive to date her, otherwise we can just be friends

0|0
    0|0