Guys, care to rate my profile picture?

Just curious as to what strangers think. And, if you would, point out what you would say is my best quality. (Although, my BEST quality is probably my sense of humor. If you knew me anyway.)

Also, I'm really not that tiny. The angle was very flattering.
Update! I changed my profile pic since posting this! :P Sorry yo.

98

Most Helpful Guy

• You're attractive enough to use anal beads on.

• That made me crack up, haha.

• @rthomas43 you're my hero

• It takes a lot more than that to rile me up. Lol but, thanks. The comments made me chuckle a bit. :)

What Guys Said 97

• awww....so cute!!1

9/10 basically

• Even if you only had a good sense of humor, I'd give you 7/10 .
    But, woahhhh...
    look at your face.
    it's so pretty... I can't rate you...
    is 100% the maximum?

• your eyes are really amazing, i would easily fall for you if i met you.

One thing i'l point out though, is that i could see from the pic that you are too skinny, your arms especially look very thin. I suggest to eat better/healthier and start working out to build some more muscle. Other than that... BOMB.

• Working on the muscle thing haha! And I'm not terribly thin xD

• ok the new pic shows you a little better. You are not as skinny as i thought. I still consider you slightly skinny though and my suggestion is still valid (good to know you are working on it).

PS: i reallly love the background pic with the eskimo hat on. As i said before, your eyes are freakin amazing.

• I read your question, and all the answers before even seeing your picture. While I read I kept wondering and thinking: "these guys are just being nice to her". When I saw your picture I noticed it wasn't bs. Which made me realize, you're just props fishing. You're so fucking beautiful, and obviously you knew that.

• Well thank you, and as I've said many, many times before: I'm pretty. I know that. I asked for you guys to point out my best attributes (though I guess they would have to just be physical) and honestly even my flaws. Its very nice to hear what strangers think because I see myself everyday. Some days I'm like, "damn I'm fine" and other its simply, "eh. It is what it is."

• I love your smile. I think your smile is your best quality. Your eyes are nice to. Are you a girl that has a great sense of humour?

• I have a great sense of humor and a zero a-hole tolerance. :]

• I am the same as you a great sense of humor and a zero a-hole tolerance to

• Moderate but not overly prominent cheek bones... and a straight nose... and fair skin. Other stuff too, but those are the best features. You're really attractive, I don't give numbers... but it'd be near the top.

• You have beautiful eyes...😍😍 and you look beautiful... 😆 I would rate 8/10 😊

If you like it rate me back...😉

• you have a face that makes me squee
    www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Squee

• I'd say 7 or so. You have a very pretty face. I'd say your best individual quality would be your eyes. The only thing i don't like taht much is your hairstyle. I think it would look better on you if you grew it out and swept it to one side instead if the bangs.

I think something like this would look great on you:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...bd6d31bafd.jpg

• I've had hair close to that before. I just recently cut it a of for the up coming summer. Thick hair is your worst enemy in summer haha.

• The shape of your face is very nice.
    Your eyes are green (i think. Partially colour blind so I may be wrong XD) which is always a plus. I much prefere more interesting eyes.
    You seem to have a very natural, kind smile which would make sense since you say you have a good sense of humor

• They're a hazel with mostly green, so you aren't wrong. And thank you, I just laugh a lot. haha

• I'm more of a body person...(I know you changed your photo)

Anyway, I think you're attractive. I think your eyes are cute. Your skin looks clear, so I don't see hardly any flaws with your face.

• YOUR EYES!!!
    Woah! *drools on self*
    *pulls himself together*
    *Gulps*
    Very pretty!

• I like the shade of your American teeth. I want American teeth. Your teeth are the same shade as this site background.

• The background scares me.

• Cribs scare you. . . hmmm so babies must be out of your nightmares!

• It is. But, as long as you don't make those jokes around me- we're cool

• Sounds good internet lady.

• Yeah really cute. I like it, especially your eyes. I'm a sucker for eyes though. And you're my age! I would definitely ask you out for a drink :)

• Best feature would be your eyes I guess. You're not ugly at all, but your style isn't my style.

• you look cool d00d. maybe your hair.

• Love your smile. I'd give you a 8 rating.

• you are very good looking young lady. I would have considered myself honored to have been your boyfriend.

• Aww, you're a cutie.

• Beautiful eyes

• Id say 6.5-7/10. People often give unrealistic ratings to be nice.

I'd consider my self to be a 3.5/10 with a 1.5/10 personality though, so you can take me as unbiased.

• 10/10 very beautiful :)

• You're a nice looking female

• As far as i can see from your pic , 9 outta 10

• you look cute... but... you look wayyyyyy too skinny.

• Trust me, I know. Believe it or not I have three kids. But, I battle a chronic illness. Ergo, skinny to the almost gross point haha.

• Well, I apologize if my comment was too far. Obviously, I had no idea about your illness. I myself have a thyroid issue, which causes my metabolism to skyrocket, so I can't keep weight on to save my life either.

Le sigh.

• It wasn't. I'm sorry that you have to go through that. We can always start a club. Maybe they'll provide free pizza!

• You've got cool looking eyes

• @BrinnaBrii Pretty enough I think your cover photo is much nicer than your profile picture, cause it shows how pretty your eyes are.

• Thank you. The cover photo is actually my all time favorite because I wasn't wearing make up

• Very attractive. I think your best quality is your eyes, but you also have a very beautiful smile.

• Your so pretty a 15 out of 10 pretty eyes and sexy hair

• More from Guys
    67