I don't like my body... will my boyfriend like it?

Hey there :)
Please don't judge me for my "stupid question"
My name is Catarina and I'm 18 years old. Trough out my teenage years I've never liked my body. I'm skinny but I have a lot of strech marks on my butt ,my breasts , my back and even behind my legs.
I also have a lot of scaring due to bad acne on my back.... and I hate to see myself without makeup.
He doesn't really notice this things because we still didn't got intimate and also because I avoid going to the beach and wearing short and showy types of clothing.... We have been dating for 2 months now and I'm extremely worried about being rejected because of this.
Please help me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure you're beautiful and don't worry about him rejecting you. If he likes you the stretch marks and any other imperfections won't bother him at all. A guy who'd break up with you because of some stretch marks doesn't deserve you anyway

What Guys Said 6

• If you don't love yourself how do you expect anyone else to love you so you need to believe in yourself.
    Then others will, when you wake and before you go to bed each day tell yourself everyday that you're a strong beautiful women and I will show the world how good I am.

• if he loves you as a person then he'd overlook any body issue basically...;-)

• You're fine. I bet you look great, and just like the rest of us, you judge yourself too harshly.

• If he's your boyfriend he probably will. Or at least tolerate the thing.

• If you don't like your body, why do you have a boyfriend?

• he shouldn't care about looks just personality but who knows, that pretty much all the girls judge by these days at first : /

What Girls Said 1

• Listen to this closely!!!-If YOU yourself don't love your own body and value it, nobody else will.