Can't believe I'm asking this but what do you think of my body?

I recently posted this question
http://www.girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/q1390030-based-on-description-only-does-this-sound-appealing-guys

And since some said pics were needed I thought I'd do this.

As I said I'm slim and short but not exactly skinny. I've got small boobs, and I'm insecure about that and because my hips are kinda wide.

I'm going to show unflattering pictures as well as flattering ones because I want honesty.

Boobs/stomach

Waist/hips

I can only post three pictures so here's the links to the others

boobs disappear when I lay down

legs

stretchmarks on bum

I'm currently working out and trying to get more toned but I'm curious what you think right now. I'll probably make a new one when I've reached my goals.

My arms are chubby, I forgot to include this
http://i.imgur.com/RY3hvgv.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not going to answer, because what matters is what YOU think of your body. It literally doesn't matter what anyone else thinks if you are content with it

What Guys Said 97

• Why do I feel like a pervert/ stalker, and why is this even a question? Our insecurities are so funny at times. Beautiful people who don't know they're beautiful; it's a shame. Yet, it's a blessing at the same time. Anyway, you're fine.

• While you say you can't believe your asking this question , I can't believe I'm actually answering it lol. You don't have one single thing to be worried or ashamed of. You body is very toned and all of your pics look great. Your fine , do be worried ; and the long hair is adorable.

• http://i.imgur.com/RY3hvgv.jpg

Forgot this- this is one of my insecurities (chubby arms)

• :) Thank you

• You are most welcome young Lady

• Your body is fine. It's not going to win awards, or be put on a poster on a teenage boy's wall, but nothing is a turn off. It's the kind of body where if I'm attracted to your face and personality, I'll be perfectly happy with your body. Nothing you've criticized yourself for would make me second guess a pretty smile and good chemistry.

• Yea, sooooo i think this is the part where all the creepers send u dick pics...

I've heard that's their thing

• I'm honestly not seeing a single thing that I dislike, your breasts are just about perfect and your ass is basically gorgeous. So what's the problem supposed to be again?

• Why are you doing this? Are you really oblivious to how much your body turns me on?

• Do you want an honest answer?

My honest answer is that in your underwear, only showing your body's private parts, you are very attractive. (absolutely great ass).

But, you can's post these pictures and get honest answers. Guys are horny, and you are showing them what they want to see.

This is honesty for you, but as your pictures go - you have a good body.

• You got that BABYmaker/ing body (compliment) SO i1127.photobucket.com/.../...m_MDY0NjQ3NTA3OTk.jpg

But for real you have a cute feminine body/nice skin tone

• ehh d00d you look fine and your boobs disappear because gravity.

• OH YEAH 100TH OPINION!

• @asker They'd have to be pretty big not to flatten out. Girls with significantly larger boobs than yours also go flat when they lay back. Real boobs are supposed to behave that way because your skin and tissue stretch out over your ribcage. It's not a turn off to guys when that happens.

• That's true but at least there's more to grab onto still when a busty girl lays on her back. For me its just bleh
      @dandeus

• You've got a really nice bunda (ass). :D
    I'd urge you to start dancing kizomba because a lot of guys will admire your really nice curvy backside and girls will be jealous of how good your body movement looks. :)
    My dance partner has got the same kind of curvature and it's great. So don't worry about it you look great. :)

• I think your perfect.. i just don't see y females always see flaws that's aren't even there. But I think your body is beautiful. But I'm a black guy

• I'm saving this to fap to. That's the right answer, right?

• You look great. I don't see a single unflattering thing about you.

• Dios mio!
    My god!
    Mamma mia!

sei troppa bella!!!

• that's the whitest bumbum I've seen in some time. It looks very bouncy and round, like a basketball, but soft, like a marshmellow. I feel like touching it would be like taking a sip of water from the fountain of youth.

• Prob the lighting but yeah I'm white as hell. Thanks for the lol

• your bum reflects light like the moon. crazy

But yeah your body is good

• you in great shape.

• Yess... your bellybutton.. that booty.. :D
    You're trying to tone? Your body is banging to me as it is now
    I kinda like a little chubbiness so if I was your guy wouldn't care about you hitting the weights.
    You don't need a perfect p*rnstar ass, yours is fine

• Kind of difficult to take you seriously. Your body looks fine, so it seems like you're showing off.

• I guess I should've added more unflattering ones- did you read the update?

• you will never feel better with all the compliments in the world. there is a spiritual void in your heart that creates these insecurities. find your inner peace, learn to love and to offer your help to those in need and stop being self-obsessed. happiness is not found in the verification of your body. but is meta-happiness that will make you really happy. making others happy and seeing the happiness in their face.

• @johnvanjohn I try to be a good person, I'm very kind, I'm the friend everyone leans on, I like charity and volunteer work etc. But no matter how much good I do I still feel unhappy with myself. you're right. I need that inner peace.

• You overall come off as attractive, there is a little bit of love handles going on if you want to think about that... I'd say you're biggest issue is that there is a little bit of fat over your waist, legs, arms like you were saying but that's all changeable. I wouldn't be concerned with the boobs...

• Thanks for the honesty.
      Unfortunately I can't do much about it. Even at a very light weight I still carry my weight in the hips and thighs.

• My own physical insecurities are just seeping through, you can ignore it...

• Well I'm sorry. I know how you feel

• If I told you you had a perfect body, would you hold it against me?

But seriously, you have a really nice body.

• Uh... like 9.5/10. Seriously. Your body is absolutely amazing.

• HOTTTTTTT basically

• I think you definitely look good and small boobs are not a bad thing. There are guys who love that! A little toning will only make you that much hotter :)

• I'm working on it, it keeps me sane. Thank you

• You are welcome and besides your body is nice, but as cliche as it is what you have on the inside is what is truly more important

• I agree with that sentiment.

• Hey girl... your body is totally hot... it is just the kind of body I like...
    1.) Boobs are a little small but they are really cute..7/10 😳
    2.) your butt is sexy 9/10 😍
    3.) your body is curvy 9/10 😜
    4.) arms are not cubby... they are fine 8/10 😳
    5.) stomach is flat and sexy 8/10 😊
    6.) OVER ALL BODY - 9/10 😜

That's it you are HOT!! And you are working out? that's great cause I see that beautiful body... keep up the work.. you are getting hotter everyday..

• I'dSmash/10

• you look fine

• You are beautiful - seriously. Don't be insecure about it. Embrace your beauftiful femininity!

• You have a very nice body! Just wait until you get very toned and fit and you'll see how far that you have come.

• I had a pleasant time while scrolling down to the comments *.*

• Some guys really dont care about boobs, dont even listen to those who do cause then you're not compatable. I am one of those guys who perfer smaller boobs over huge boobs anyday! You're body is very nice, just keep doing you and if you want to improve your health go ahead its on you but I think your skinny and perfect right now

• More from Guys
    67

What Girls Said 33

• I love your underwear. Where do you shop for your underwear? Lol is that awkward? Also right back to your question you have an amazing body. I believe you're an hourglass shape so yay :)

• Haha I don't mind. Target for the bra, kohls for the panties

• You are beautiful o. O And I'm gay lol.. but lovely tummy, lovely waist and hips :) all round gorgeous :)

• 4|4
  • You're gorgeous - stop showing off! Nah but you have a lovely hourglass figure - wow :o & I love yr panties.

I hope I don't sound creepy :o

• I feel like I am on /b/...

• ... I haven't been on /b/ for years. It's /b/ is still the same *sigh*

• The curiosity was just building.

• What is /b/ ?

• Honestly your body looks a lot like mine. (Cept My butt's smaller, and my tummy doesn't have a nice symmetrical line like yours) I have the same type of insecurities as well. But, I'm working on it, and working on loosing weight. However, your body specifically looks just fine. And to make you feel better, my boobs disappear even more so. We are all our own worst critic, but I want you to know that in my eyes at least, you look great. And even though it may be hard to believe, you aren't seeing it through my eyes. Be happy with your body! :-)

• Well my self esteem just hit the ground...

• I'm sorry, don't feel that way. I assure you I'd feel the same looking at pictures of either of you.
      @nomoredreams

• You seem to have a very toned body and nice figure! Never anything wrong with being a little out of proportion (what you said about having wide hips) as long as you're healthy. I think you have a gorgeous body, no need to change it. As for stretch marks, nothing to be ashamed of. I have tons on my legs and boobs

• I'm saying this as a totally straight girl, you're curvy but in a good way. You have a little chub but that's not a bad thing because you rock that and make it look good. You could pull off pretty much anything because you're not skinny to the point where clothes fall off of you, but you're also far from being fat so don't believe anyone who tells you that. You look absolutely amazing. I don't usually comment on this kind of stuff but you really do look great.

• I forgot to say thank you. This was very sweet :)

• Well you're not lacking in a good body or in confidence.

• Why do women do this? Your body is beautiful and you have a nice shape, please stop picking yourself apart. There's nothing wrong with small boobs, you don't have flabby arms (if you did it wouldn't matter) and what girl doesn't have a couple of stretch marks.

• Attention seeking much?

Seriously though, would love to have that kind of body. I look more like this (representation):

thumbs.dreamstime.com/.../...man-s-body-452966.jpg

• Its average

• You look good. Seriously. Work out if you want to. But overall you look good at the moment.

• Thanks! I'm working on it

• Honestly, you look amazing.

• your fairly chubby and need to loose weight and tonne up on your stomach and legs

• I think your stomach could be a little more toned but that's just my taste! You have a very nice body though! You shouldn't feel insecure about it!

• I think you look very nice. Looks like you have nice breast. A nice stomach and normal butt shape. You look fine , I like your body , reminds me of mine but I am thicker under neath an chubby :). I like your panties by the way.

• Coming from a girl, I would say you have a hot bod. Not bad at all.

• I can't believe you're even asking, you look great.

• Chubby. Stomach and thighs seems to be your problem areas.

• I don't really have stomach fat but yeah my thighs are a bit big I guess, thanks for the honesty although I don't find myself overweight

• @random_chick_2384 where are you getting this from? I told her thanks for being honest and even agreed with part of what she said. What part of that is me getting mad?

• Everyone has different ideas of what's attractive and I find them all valid. If you read my responses I'm saying thanks for the honesty to all the pplwho don't like my body.

• Dat ass.
    .,.,.

• 0|0
    • Is it really so hard to believe a young woman is insecure?

• I was going to post that one but I decied to go with another one. But she commented on yours and no mine. Weird..

• Honey, I'm not being a jerk. Guys are going to jerk off to you now. :P

• Lies! You are skinny just not stick thin but that is good okay?

• I don't think I'm fat :) but thank you

• Tbh tho your arms are not that chubby and your hips are a decent size :P

• I honestly am jealous of your body

• I'm jealous of your body. Your stomach is flat and your butt is beautiful. Not gonna lie.

• Thank youuuuu
      don't be jelly, I looked like a stick until I was 17. You'll grow and change

• Yeah this is just a post to get compliments from men and that's it. You know you look fine.

• You have a great body !!! Small waist nice bum flat stomach 😍😍😍👌👌👌 keep going good luck

• Your body is fucking awesome in every way! :D

• We need a full body pic from far away without your face so that we can give you an honest/exact answer.

I think you look fine. I don't think you look slim, I don't think you look chubby either. You look healthy.

Taking pictures really up close often makes people look curvier then they are.

• Thanks for the tip, I'll get around to cleaning off my mirror and do that lok

• *lol

• no ass... nice boobs.. cool curves.. flat stomach

• More from Girls
    3