What are your tips on how to take better selfies?

Whenever I take selfies, they always come out horrible.
This is a selfie of me.

http://s1268.photobucket.com/user/gymnastxo567/media/DC8272B2-0EFC-4D1F-9647-4297297EFE6F.jpg.html?o=0

How can I improve on my selfie?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think that picture looks fine. you have a nice smile and you look pretty, just try different angles and different lighting. you'll get the hang of it. selfies really aren't important, and i think you look fine.

What Guys Said 4

• better without showing your teeth would look better basially

• you don't. Selfies are pointless, and they show a huge ego issue when you constantly take random pics of yourself for no reason.

• You could set your lighting up better so that it complements the way you look. There is one pic that the lighting helps makes your breasts look great because of how the light hits them. The shadows help to brighten the areas that should stand out, and darken the areas that are farther in giving an almost 3d look, on a 2d screen. However in that same pic your face is in a shadow.

Remember you have a 3d body that you are capturing as a 2d image. So what looks good in 3d doesn't always look as good in 2d. This is actually why women's waists are slimmed in photos. In real life as a woman walks, she sways her hips back and forth, giving the illusion of a smaller waist. A photo can't gain that advantage so they change the shape of the waist to copy that affect. If a woman had a waist that small in real life, most men would find it disturbing.

I heard holding the phone over your head while you look up is suppose to help. Maybe that is because most lighting is overhead and you need to face the light better for a good picture. I am not an expert on how to set up lighting, but I am sure you could find out how online.

• K, these pictures are getting quite annoying, stop posting them. If you're going to ask "how do I look" at least post new pictures

What Girls Said 0