I'm sorry to be asking that but are my stretch marks very noticeable?

I know people aren't usually huge fans of "how do I look" questions but it's really something that has always made me very insecure. My stretch marks are all over my butt and hips too. I've had them since I was 12 and did several treatments and nothing really worked.
I feel very self concious going to the beach and I can't even imagine how embarrassed I'll be in front of a guy. So please be honest: are they very noticeable and unpleasant?

(they aren't very HD, I apologize)
Something that makes me uncomfortable too is that I feel that my ass is really saggy when I'm not wearing jeans. Yes, I've tried squats. I'm pretty sporty and nothing works; it still looks saggy. I feel that the "lines" are way bigger than they should be. Would you be bothered with such a saggy ass?

I'm honestly not fishing for compliments. It's actually something that really bothers me and I'd like honest opinions to see if I'm right about myself or not. Thanks for stopping by!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea I see what you mean, they are surely noticeable, more from the side, the first and second picture... Why do you have them? Did you lose a lot of weight...

• I grew up VERY fast. Plus, my hips are pretty wide; I guess it contributed too

• Sure thing miss purple

Solving problems are fun hahah... good luck... knock em dead ;)

• 25d

Work out your glutes and they don't seem to bad and most guys won't mind

What Guys Said 32

• uhh... you can have a tattoo on your back that has Hitler shooting his hand out in the salute and i wouldn't have noticed it.

so... no... stretch marks are not noticeable.

• No one will care about stretch marks when you have an ass like that!

• I didn 't even noticed yiur stretch marks basically... ysour legs and feet are hot and that 's what it matters!!!

• Why the F would you be embarrassed i dont see anything that would make me think 'ew no'. Bet you're really beautiful and there's seriously nothing wrong with your ass. Wish the girls here looked a bit more like u.

• I can't even see them you are worried about nothing :) You shouldn't be so concerned we all are human and not perfect. Lets just say I would enjoy the view if you and I were at the same beach lol

• Sure they are noticeable if one looks closely, but no guy will be looking at them when he sees those legs and that ass. You are betterr than fine.

• Honestly, your legs and butt look so good that I didn't even notice any stretch marks. Also, I don't normally click on the how do I look questions but I'm VERY glad I did this time

• Also, your ass is not saggy at all. You look amazing and it blows my mind that you don't realize it

• Hahah you're being nice but thank you very much! It really means a lot to me :)

• No problem and seriously I'm not just being nice you do look great.

• They really are barely noticable. I wouldn't worry about them if I were you.

Any guy that gets to see that ass in person is going to be too hard to care about something so minor, anyway. :-)

• You're not human if you don't have stretch marks. don't you know we evolved to have them? they're for better grip lol

• You're in overall good shape it looks like. You shouldn't worry about the marks they are a small part of the overall package and no one is going to focus on them. If they do that's their problem.

• It's fine, and I appreciate the booty pic

• GR8 B8 M8 I R8 8/8

• A little. But they are the same exact color as your skin tone. They are red, pink, or deep enough to see from miles away.

Plus it doesn't distort your skin in any way

• Yes I saw your stretchmarks. This is the strangest game of "Where's Waldo" ever.

• Those are very sexy stretch marks. Your but is perfection darling, don't sweat it.

• lol thanks, you're sweet!

• No problem. You have a very nice butt. The stretch marks are noticable, but they are not such a big deal. And your butt does not sag. Glad I could help.

• Pm meh sum of dat and ill be honest with u 👌

• You actually have a very nice bum.

• They aren't really noticeable, you are fine! Mine are pretty noticable so yeah I guess we are in the same boat for stretch marks

• Yo see nothing wrong you look great.. You got a nice booty..

• You look fine to me

• The marks are sexy. By the way nice butt ;-)

• Nice ass. I don't think anyone would notice the stretch marks with an ass like that. :)

• To be honest I like youyr ass and I dont see any strech marks its not noticeable at all you are just looking to close

• Yeeeeah kinda, but not really, very very faint. But dat a$$ though lol.

• Sexi baby oh yes..

• a few light one are visible in the second picture
    But it's fine
    Dont worry :)

• i loved your ass it seems wonderfull

• I don't know you may have to take those undies off they are blocking my view, no way

• I want to fuck your butt

• I don't see any stretch marks or other lines.

• I'm not sure if people are being nice or actually can't see them bc my phone's camera suck...

• Maybe it's quality, I don't know for sure. Gonna need an HD camera to take a clear picture.

stretch marks dont bother me if anything it makes you way more attractive like oh my fuck.

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 11

• not fishing for compliments? Really? So you mean to say that your stretch marks run all the way from your ass to your toes? ... Cause otherwise you could have just pulled down the pants or something...

ANYWAY~ I can see a little.. and usually the camera does not show perfect quality, so if I can see them here, they are probably very visible in person... However, stretch marks do fade away with time for the most part, and on another note... "most" guys won't actually care, you'd probably be more criticized by girls than guys... and unless you're a lesbian, that should be a good thing.

• Yeah they're more visible! And it's super hot where I live so I don't really wear pants home.
      by the way, you're so pretty! Your hair is amazing, are your waves natural? xx

• Dammmmn girl! You have a great butt. I promise u no guy will notice the stretch marks.

• @asker ok u say u have really wide hips. Like how wide. Sorry I'm jw

• They=my hips. Those are great measurements, you're a lucky girl!

• You have better ones tho. Models have hourglass figures that have ten inch differences

• I don't see any stretch marks in your pics..

soo, not trying to be funny or anything, but do underwear like that give you really bad wedgies all day?

• hm what do you mean?
      and thanks for being so nice ahah (ab the stretch marks)

• I guess it's just the panties size, I have several of them and they all look like this. But they're actually my comfiest underwear!
      Lol thank you for leaving your opinion. It made me feel better about them!

• I used to worry about mine too. I'm glad I could help. you're welcome! (:

• I do see slight stretch marks in the second pic but it's barely noticeable. Some Guys think stretch marks are gross but then when they actually are with a girl and get to see her body they don't even notice. And your butt looks great! Like can we please trade?

• Ya I don't see anything... & your but is not saggy either lol.

• No they're not and you have a nice ass so don't worry about it

• Where are the stretch marks? I can't see them!! :) But you have nice legs.

• "Bitches be like"

• What stretch marks? Honestly they aren't even that noticeable, I had to look for more than a second to see where they even where. If I didn't know the context, I don't even think I would notice any stretch marks. Im just gonna go creep here, but you have a really nice butt! That was the first thing I even noticed..

• Haha wow tyvm! I always wonder if my stretch marks are like "HEY WE'RE HERE" when people see my butt/hips

• Your bum has stretch marks but is slightly flabby. Do squats or run and low buttness will improve. I have bad-ish stretchmarks on my back but they faded so it's fine.

• Ah I've tried squats for months and nothing. Another gagger proposed some heavier workout, and I think I'll try that. Thanks for the input though!
      Your stretch marks that faded - were they white or red/pink?

• Initially they're noticeable but stretch marks fade.
      Also, my bum is kind of flabby but when sports season comes around my bum grows like an inch+ from the side visually because my team's workouts are very strenuous.

• My stretch marks were red/pink but now they're sort of invisible. If I bend over, they're visible a good amount but I'm not concerned with them. Worrying won't make them go away. :)

• Well I can see them but you have a very nice bum! I wish I looked like that. Nobody will really care, don't worry :)