One eye is bigger than the other. How noticeable is it and how ugly?

I didn't even notice this until just now :/

One eye of mine seems substantially larger than the other. I thought one eyelid was just a bit different but no it seems its a size thing. Somehow I never noticed, I don't take many pictures so maybe that's why but I've never even seen it in yearbook photos or ones others take of me so I'm so confused.

I'm freaking out thinking that maybe when a guy keeps looking at my eyes its bc of this now. Some people have complimented them but I feel like they were thinking wtf is wrong with her face

Aight ok so here's some pictures (rest of face cut out) you can't see the difference as well in all of them. MY QUESTION IS, how noticeable and how ugly is it? Easily overlooked or totally bad?

#1 not so bad
One eye is bigger than the other.  How noticeable is it and how ugly?

#2 you can tell

#3

Yes one eye is red, the other isn't, my allergies are fucking up.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• What have you been smoking? Your eyes are perfectly normal! No need to worry. I didn't notice at all. They don't look any differemt to me.

Just be glad that both eyes aren't huge like mine :P

• Lol your over exaggerating you can barely notice its so slightly bigger you can hardly tell your fine :)

• Your still really nice. Not ugly at all. You'll be magnifying the problem a million times in your head

• Those eyes are gorgeous eyes nothing wrong with them.

• Honestly I dont see the diference unless I look REALLY REAAAALLY close

• My eyes get like that too sometimes. Don't give a fuck

• They look practically the same. It's a very common thing that's generally only noticeable if you focus on it

• I feel like this looks extremely obvious or am I just being a freak? s1.postimg.org/ctpgqslq7/IMG_20150323_221153.jpg

• In some of the pictures it looks like the left is bigger and in some it looks like the right is bigger to me. It's so close I wouldn't worry about it. I kind of have the same thing

• I hope so :/

What Girls Said 7

• Actually, a lot of people's eyes are perfectly proportioned. They're just sort of... close to the same. It's really hard to notice unless you are looking for it.

• Honestly, if you didn't mention it, I would have never noticed this, and it's still barely noticeable. This is coming from someone who noticed that a girl had one smaller eye once.

Most people have slightly asymmetrical faces and body parts in length shape or size, why should the eyes be an exception? I'm sure as long as you don't tell anyone, nobody will notice it.

• There's no difference. I can't even see anything wrong lol Everyone's eyes are slightly different. One if mine is a little lopped compared to the other, but you can't notice. You're not meant to be symetrical.
    Why do you think people ask, "which is my good side?" when taking pictures? A good saying about eyebrows is that they should be sisters, not twins.
    Relax!

• You're overreacting. I didn't even notice till you mentioned it. I don't think anyone will notice unless you point it out, while someone is really close to your face.

• There's only a slight difference, I wouldn't have notice if you didn't tell, and your eyes are beautiful so don't worry ;)

• They look pretty close

• There just fine dont worry about it! And ugh I feel you I hate allergies!