Do you like freckles?

As I was washing my face I wondered "How many people like freckles?..." So! Who likes freckles? I have freckles on my face (cheeks & nose). If you have freckles do you like them? I like mine but I wear foundation to even my skin tone for other purposes. I wish it didn't cover my freckles :(

• I have freckles; like 'em
    29% (11)15% (10)20% (21)Vote
  • Don't have freckles; like 'em
    24% (9)57% (38)45% (47)Vote
  • I have freckles; don't like 'em
    18% (7)0% (0)7% (7)Vote
  • Don't have freckles; don't like 'em
    18% (7)6% (4)10% (11)Vote
  • Indifferent
    8% (3)18% (12)14% (15)Vote
  • (Random extra option)
    3% (1)4% (3)4% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|2
15|27

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually really like a little freckles concentrated around the nose and upper cheeks. When they're randomly scattered all over, I'm indifferent. Excessive, and it's a turn off. And on the chest it can be pretty desirable too (yes, I'm talking about you Michelle Lewin!)

Examples of what I like:

www.allaboutladies.net/.../emma-stone.jpeg
    http://i.imgur.com/KqshSVV.jpg.jpg
    vir4l.com/images/kate_mara/kate_mara_cqfc3.jpg
    4.bp.blogspot.com/.../untitled.bmp

Indifferent:
    flookie.files.wordpress.com/.../...at-20-40-01.png

Excessive:
    http://i.imgur.com/BabdvMv.jpg

3|0
    0|0
    • I agree. I like it better when they're not scattered.

• Show All
    • HAD to do in Algebra? I do this regularly with my income, expenses and TI-84 Plus Silver edition! Remove your foundation, give me a marker, I'll create a grid to give each freckle a value and we'll find your best fit line. We'll measure how symmetrical your freckles are by how many degrees our regression model deviates from horizontal.

• Sadly you can't see them to well in winter :,( they all kind of run into eachother until summer. Then they are more prominent.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 26

• can be super cute depending on the girl and the amount of freckles hahaa :D

1|0
    0|0
  • enither like them or dislike them basically...

... but what i see? do we have 6 options in polls now? yippeeeee

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have freckles, but dayum they look cute! I love the hell out of them, it's really attractive in my opinion.

If foundation screws with freckles, then screw foundation, heh.

1|1
    0|0
    • Ikr! I always have a pimple or two & I like to cover them up sadly :( I wouldn't wear it otherwise

• Show All
    • You'd be so proud! I didn't wear any makeup today so my freckles weren't covered! :D

• yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :D

• A few freckles would be ok, but if they spread across your entire face, i would find it somewhat unattractive. And i have sort of associated the idea of freckles with redheads (and i don't like redheads). So if you have brown, black, or blonde hair, the above would be my answer. But if she has red hair, i couldn't car less, because o likely wouldn't date her anyway.

1|0
    0|0
    • Mines mostly on my upper cheeks & nose

• Yeah then those are fine. You have nothing to worry about :)

• I actually wouldn't care if a guy didn't like then haha. I was wondering in general not for me :)

• Yes i have some freckles on my hands, arms, feet but i think they are cute on girl
    my cousin is 36 and she had freckles she inherit from her dad ( my late uncle)
    but she looks really cool with them..

1|0
    0|0
  • Freckles can be cute on some girls. I don't really like or dislike them. So, I'm indifferent.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well freckles can give a girl really hot look but it all depends on the girl and the amount of freckles... why don't you post a pic?

1|0
    0|0
  • I find them cute on girls.

1|1
    0|0
  • they are the most adorable thing ever in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have freckles, but I like them I have seen lots of chicks with them and they're hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have but I love them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have some freckles on my nose,only a little is ok,but too much freckles is so bad!Maybe appropriate amount of freckles can be cute on some girls. so I think you must be very lovely! :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Can be cute on a lot of other girls... and... awful on others :/
    ;D

1|0
    0|0
  • They look cute on some gurls

1|0
    0|0
  • I love them.

1|1
    0|0
  • Actually now that I think about it I do, they're very cute

1|0
    0|0
  • Some girls look really cute freckles. I don't have them but I can say I like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, I find it weird that I don't like my own freckles, but on girls I love them, the more the better. My freckles cover my face, arms, neck, back and shoulders and I was teased a lot about it as a boy. But I tend to seek out girls for dating who are covered in freckles.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it ONLY on your face?

0|0
    0|0
  • They are cute but not too much though

0|0
    0|0
  • the ones with red hair and freckles are beautiful!

0|1
    0|0
  • can make a girl really cute and sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have freckles, I don't care

1|0
    0|0
  • so many people find weird my fetish for freckled women... :(

1|0
    0|0
    • That's a cool fetish lol

• Show All
    • even relatives gave me this reaction. you should see my mother's face when i brought my first freckled girl at home back then. when we were alone she asked "does the girl has any problems? is it skin cancer?" (freckled people are very rare where she comes from). some people are so narrow minded though to believe that beautiful skin is milky-white smooth skin. hell no; what is this the 1920s? there is tanned, there is freckled, a whole bunch of wonderful types. to those dissing freckled girls i show them the tongue :PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

no i wouldn't say there is a limit. after all beauty radiates from the inside more than anything.

• That's great!

• I have a few but none on my face. I like girls with green eyes and freckles over a cute little nose! lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I think freckles are cute on almost everyone :3

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • they have to do like a blood test and the side effects are dry skin. I don't know if u would call it natural but I know a friend that did it and I saw pictures of her before and after it and I can't find a single bit of acne on her so it worked.

• Well I meant if the ingredients are natural. Either way it would be worth it lol

What Girls Said 14

• I have freckles on both my cheeks and nose. Not really a fan of them except in the summer time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I honestly dont have freckles but some of my family does.. And im not too fond of them but they're okay as long as the person is attractive on the inside and out.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have freckles on my cheeks, nose and forehead. I love them. ☺

1|1
    0|0
  • I have like one or two freckles and when I get a new one I get happy. I think they are adorable! I said I dont have them, as I only have a few.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love them they are v pretty :) :) Don't have noticeable amount of them myself

2|0
    0|0
  • They're cute on a lot of people.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have them and I definitely don't like them.

1|0
    0|0
    • Nooo! Enjoy your freckles!

• I would if it was a cute scattering on my nose but there's a lot. Not like young Lindsey lohan but still a lot.

Maybe I'll grow to like them

• I hope you do! What you have can actually look nice.

• I have some and I don't mind them. Indifferent I guess. :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Well a lot of people think they're are cute so yay you!

• hahaha :) I've heard it's a sign of beauty. I believe that if you're beautiful, you're beautiful-freckles or not. ;)

• I have a few freckles on my back and I love them :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't

1|0
    0|0
  • Wish i had some like a little on my nose and cheeks but i have a lot on my shoulder.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the person

1|0
    0|0
  • I have some freckling. People say it's cute. I don't think so. They get worse in the sun too. >.<

0|0
    0|0
    • I think everyone's are more prominent in the sun. Mine do too anyways

• I don't have freckles but I think it's really cute

0|0
    0|0