Guys, what length of hair do you think looks good on a girl?

Chin length, shoulders, back of bra, mid-back...? What's your favourite length of hair on a girl
and what hairstyle do you like (pony, bun, messy...)

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Between tops of shoulders and the middle of the back is the ideal length in my opinion. I think every girl looks their best with that length.
    Also, hair worn natural and down always looks great as long as you take care of your hair, and straightened hair usually looks good.

What Guys Said 9

• I like down to mid-back and sometimes even a little longer. Don't have a favorite style. Numerous styles look pretty.

• at least shoulder length and for favorite style it depends on the girl, but generally the natural form it take whether that is straight or curly. Of course messy is kind of sexy too depending on the girl

• shoulder length is the best basically

• Down to her ass! lol long hair on a woman is just so damn gorgeous! And OMG it feels good!! I'm not a fan of that short hair stuff but I'll accept it if I had to

• Messy or beachy wavy hair with side bangs, length in between shoulder to back of bra. But its just a general advice.

• Back of bra to midback

• Back of bra and i like bun or messy

• messy and mid-back

• Mid-back... pony, bun and messy...