Rate my pic on a 1/10 scale?

Rate my pic on a 1/10 scale?
just want some feedback since I truly have no idea where I rank. personally I might say a 6?? but I've heard more or less both ways.

this may tip the scales in the wrong direction... I'm 5' with a natural D cup, 25" waist, 36 hips. somewhere between 118 and 120lbs
Alright guys, just put up a new pic on my profile. I just took this pic, I've been working all day, zero make up and my frazzled hair in a pony tail. All natural

Most Helpful Guy

• from the posts i see here. I wonder if these guys have ever seen or communicated with a live woman before. 10? seriously?

• well what would you give me? looking for an honest opinion not someone who just wants to get into my good graces. I've got thick skin, just want to know

• well couldnt tell much with it being cut off and the sunglasses, but I'll take your word.

• yeah I know. the others were body shots and they would have looked even worse in that little rectangle. oh well, he's a 10 to me and that is all that matters. nice chatting with you. night

What Guys Said 21

• You're very pretty. No need to rate tho, you're gonna find someone who thinks you're a 10 inside n out love.

• I give you 8/10... You look good.. and also nice eyes... 😊😏

• Honestly, I can't tell much from that picture, but you do have pretty eyes and lips, so I would assume that you have a very pretty face.

• Hard to tell with just the face but with that face and assuming everything else is good then about an 8 or 8.5

• Ok thanks. I'm asking because I'm seeing a guy that in my book is a straight 10 and I'm a little self conscious that I'm not attractive enough for him (not that he makes me feel that way at all, just not sure how he sees me)

• Your PIC is a 3, because it doesn't show much of you.

Your LOOKS I can't rate without a better pic.

• yeah, I guess that was kind of stupid. I was really asking more about my face though. my body isn't perfect but I know that it's perfect to a lot of guys that like curves. big chest and ass with a flat tummy and just enough softness to hold onto

• Your face seems fine for what it is, but your head is bent down between your shoulders, your forehead and hair are cropped from the pic, and the expression caused by holding the brush in your mouth isn't flattering. It's not a position anyone would see a person in on any normal encounter.

A pic with you standing up relatively straight and smiling would be a lot more useful for judging.

• Honestly cannot tell much by that picture, but I like your eyes.

• Your not bad looking. id give you a 8

• You are pretty :)

• Lol you should know by now us guys are no good with numbers, hard to tell from the profile picture

• yeah I'm getting a lot of that. I would find a better one and repost but that would look really needy, lol

• I'm a big fan of the natural look, you women put all these things on your faces to help you look younger yet you never seem to think about all the years of putting crap on your faces and how all that make up could be the problem in the first place lol

• I agree. I like to wear eye make up only and that is where I have my problem areas. I never used foundation or lipstick and In my opinion I do have pretty good skin and lush lips. more than likely from not ever putting chemicals on them.

• You can't see much of you in your profile pic but you look very cute and based off it and your description I'd say you're a solid 9

• 8.5 is what I would rate.

• You look beautiful I say 8. No makeup is way better. How do I look?

• you are hotter then the sun

• 6/10 at best

• 7/10 good.

• 10/10 love you :)

• HA, that was quick. must be a record for the "L" word, lol

• like this guy. for example. unbelievable.

• I was chatting with him earlier, that's why, lol. I see what you mean, that's girl went on forever!!! I would probably given her a 5 or a 6 just for posting without make-up on

• very pretty nice eyes

• I'd say 5.5
    Would I date you? No - a little too hispanic-looking for my taste.

• LMAO! thank you for your honesty. that's really funny I actually would NEVER date a latino but they seem really into me for some reason. guess now I know why.

• Your face looks cute. Your body sounds potentially very nice too. Lots of curves on a small frame!

• That angle gave me a boner...

• sweet, that was kinda what I was going for with this pic. that looking up at you while giving head angle, lol

What Girls Said 2