If you had to rate me, what would you rate me on?

From a scale of 1-10. Be completely honest. I'm the guy on the left.
If you had to rate me,  what would you rate me on?

Most Helpful Girl

• You actually look like a really nice/cool guy but I wouldn't find you physically attractive unless you lost some weight (you don't need to be crazy in shape). I'm sorry and it's just my opinion.

Most Helpful Guy

• seriously not bad man, that smile adds well to ya and you look confident as fuck.

What Girls Said 10

• 4 or 5. Could lose some weight and style your hair differently. Then you could be a 7 or an 8 I think.

• 4 and nothing that can't improve with exercise. Also personality can make you more attractive, to me it influences a lot. Even if the guy was extremely attractive if his personality isn't good it can go from 10 to 3. I myself lost 60+ pounds, if you want it you can do it. :)

• I do exercise though. I'm a college swimmer! I have bad diet habits is my problem. I eat very unhealthy.

• I'm not rating you. You should lose weight.

• Lol well, I am overweight, but not too bad. I've known guys fatter than me who get laid. The girl in this photo is my ex from a few months ago.

• @Chick180 Ok, fine. You don't have STD's, atm. But you will in the future if you keep acting like a slut.

See what I did there?

• That's very true. Here's the thing, I don't sleep around, I never will. So 'what you did there' ain't that smart after all.

• Honestly? I don't like to do this. But it's fine if people do it to me, because I can take it. If you're the same way then..

A 1/10.

• I would rate you on your body. You have nice hair though.

• I'm sorry but I'm gonna be honest. 2/10. Love your smile but you really need to do a sport and stay healthy. Than you will be really attractive.

• I'm a college swimmer. I love to swim and I consider that a sport.

• id give u a rate of 4/10

• I don't rate people.

• In my honest opinion I think you are cute. I'd give you a 8/10

• you look like a nice and happy guy but if you want to feel good about yourself its time to hit the gym under the little weight you have I can see and handsome man try waiting to shine through

What Guys Said 13

• Bro why do you want to be rated? Why not instead, make steps towards being happier. We can all improve ourselves so much with some hard work. List some things that would improve your life, body image? Confidence? Women?
    Get your ass in the gym and sort out your nutrition, in less then 1 year you will be a totaly different person both physically and mentally. Hot women will be easier to obtain, and you will have a happier healthier future.
    Do it!

• sorry but...3/10...:-/

but i believe you can improve yourself basically

• 1. Style your hair differently
    2. Start hitting the gym
    3. Cute ex.

• As long as I can score sexy hoes, I could care less about hitting the gym lol.

• For some reason I find it easier to hang out with bigger guys. They seem how to make me laugh.

• 10/10 would bang*.

*Guy on right

• you have done this before, posted your pic asked people to rate you

• Rate you on the basis of burgers n chips?

• I barely eat chips and I HATE burgers. I'm definitely more of a hot dog person ;)

• you're fat and ugly.

• You look like a bull

• keep studying and make a lot of money
    you will be fine lol!

• Probably a 3. You should really lose some weight to look better and also he healthier

• I'm going to be totally honest, I think you'd be a good looking dude if you just lost some weight. I've been an underweight twig all my life, people always said I would look good if I gained some weight and worked out, but I was always like "Nah, whatever". It wasn't till this past year that I started doing that, gained 30 pounds and I'm nowhere near ripped, but I'm a lot more confident about my body and turn more heads.