What do you think?

I'm 6"1 and I weigh about 230..I have a belly but it's not huge and my thighs are big. I have been losing weight. Would I be considered "fat" or chubby?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you're taller so I'd probably say chubby.

What Guys Said 4

• I think you're overweight. I suggest you change your diet and do more activities such as running, walking, dancing, things like that. It's a much healthier lifestyle and it will help you lose weight.

• What do I need to change in my diet? I eat healthy and I don't drink pop. I drink water all the time. And I walk about 4 miles everyday

• According to a BMI calculator, 230 pounds is overweight or obese
    Unless you have a lot of muscle, in which case the weight could be muscle and not fat

• Unless you're a bodybuilder, 6'1" 230lbs for a female is obese (but only just).

• Obviously I'm over weight

• Well go away if it bothers you so much

• "I'm not here to make friends so I guess I'm doing a good job. Besides why do I need friends? Lol I have a boyfriend that loves the way I am "

Maybe the funniest thing I have ever read here. He loves you the way you are soooo much that you have publicly posted on a website asking for strangers to tell you what they think of your body cause you are so insecure about it. Yeah, that's not contradicting at all. hahahaha!

• I'd consider you fat--not horribly obese, but fat.

What Girls Said 4

• Chubby, maybe? I've never seen a girl that was 6'1" and 230lbs. I don't think you are obese. I'm just like trying to picture it, but I can't. My best friend is 5'8" and 230, but she's got fat, muscle and a larger bone frame. You're taller than her, so from deduction I don't think you are fat.

• For sure overweight. A picture would help.

• But overweight doesn't necessarily mean she's too fat.

The thing is, many professional athletes are considered overweight. I'm 6'3, 270-80 range but I have a LOT of muscle. Sure, I could lose my belly (it's a little big) but my doctor told me I'm really just fine. I'm also athletic.

It might be different for women though.

• I'm an 2 Xper

• Upload a pic to imgur or tinypic and copy and paste the url.

• I think you're overweight. Don't over-think it thinking won't help you lose any weight

• Yes I know I'm over weight... obviously. And I'm not over thinking it, I know it won't help me lose weight. Getting off my ass and working out and eating rite will help me lose weight.

• I eat healthy and I'm sick at the moment with a temp of 101.4, other wise I'm pretty active during the day.

• what about gym?

• I think the only way to decipher that would be to see a picture. Muscle will always be heavier, but look better, than simply fat. Congratulations on your goal of getting in better shape though :) Good luck!!