Firm with extra jiggle?

So this guy told me I have a firm ass with extra jiggle. I don't know if I'm just drawing a blank or what, but that has seriously confused me. The guys understand what he's talking about, but when I asked my girl friends they were confused as well.

Basically, what the hell does that even mean?

Most Helpful Girl

• Your bottom is firm so it isn't just sloppy and bouncing everywhere
    but also it isn't rock hard so that it is unattractive. It is the perfect combination of fitness and bounce

What Guys Said 3

• He probably means it's frim and toned enough to be well shaped, while still having some jelly jiggle.

• i guess it means your ass is a little chubby which isn't a bad thing basically!

• Basically it holds its shape well but also jiggles when you walk.

What Girls Said 2

• Sorry, I found it a bit funny but only because it seems to guy code... interested to find out what they say. I am sure it is something they think is sexy.

• All he's saying is he wants to have sex with you and likes seeing you naked. How stupid can you be?