Do I need to fix anything with my body?

I'm 16, 5'1, 123 lbs, 32 C cup.
Do you think I should consider changing anything about my body?
And am I considered over weight, under weight, or average?
I feel a little over weight to be honest but then again I'm not an expert at weight so, what do you people think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know, do you?

• I don't know, that's why I'm asking. Do you think I should?

• It doesn't matter what I, or anybody else thinks. If 100 people answered this question, you'd get 100 different perspectives. What you need to do is learn to decide these things for yourself AND have the strength to follow them through despite any criticism.

The more you rely on "the herd" to decide on your image for you, the less fulfilled you'll find yourself being. And this applies to most things, I've learned... not just with how you look.

• That's true I asked because I was bored.
      I'm not insecure about how I look by the way, I like how I look to be honest.
      But It's fun to hear what people think I guess.
      Even though there's a lot of opinions, I would only follow mine afterall, if I really want to. :)

What Guys Said 7

• Uh no, don't change a thing.

• It doesn't hurt to exercise regardless of how you look. Only good things can happen to it.

DON'T DO CROSSFIT. YOU WILL LIKELY HURT YOURSELF!

Yeah, work out in moderation and don't overexert yourself and injure yourself in the process.

• That doesn't sound overweight to me. I'm not sure what breast size had to do with it though. Try to be more specific next time though

• Some people say that weight has to do with your breast size that's why I included it, sorry if that made you feel uncomfortable or anything of that matter.

• I just want you to be careful how much you share here. Don't post any pictures of yourself either. No one here is a doctor

• Thank you for your concern, I wouldn't post a picture considering I'm not very trusty with people. Just an innocent question asked by a stranger. :)

• That seems within the normal weight range for a girl your age but honestly there's no way for me to tell if you should consider losing weight without seeing a picture of you

• I guess so.

• I work out from one to two hours a day and I eat perfectly healthy, I naturally don't like the taste of chicken and meat so I eat these like twice a week if I felt like it. And I love vegetables and fruits, specially fruits.

• If you do all of that then I highly doubt you're overweight

• You are fine, towards the upper end of the normal BMI range, but that is probably good since you are still growing
    Just put www. In front of that
    mayoclinic. org/bmi-calculator/itt-20084938

• where your photo?

• We honestly can't tell without a picture because height and how much of the weight is fat etc.

What Girls Said 1

• Weight is hard because you could be all muscle or all fat so I'm not sure. You sound fine but if you want to lose some weight just ask I have some tips

• I think I would want to reach 100 lbs.
      My girlfriend says that's too skinny though and that I look just fine.
      But, I could use the tips I guess. :)

• Please read it will clarify the whole strength training thing
      Benefits of strength training

www.msn.com/.../ar-AA9H3J